𝟜𝟠

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Namjoon entered the empty hall, sighing to himself, as he looked at Soobin, who had the reports in his hand.

'Are you sure, you want to come?'

Soobin nodded, scared, and yet he knew what he was doing.

Everyone from the team to the shadows looked at the duo, and prayed for them silently, before they began to climb up the stairs, and into the same empty dark hallway, where once the leader had realized his true feelings and cried hugging the Ajhumma.

They didn't know that of course, as they passed through an empty corridor, and reached the end of it, the whole place bathed in nothing but pure darkness. 

Namjoon held up his fist, knocking on the door, the sound of his knuckles against the rough wood plastered in red, faded blood marks, not to mention the scrapes of wood pulling off the surface, echoed in the hallway. 

They didn't hear anything, and that was what meant, a sign to go.

Go away. 

But they didn't. 

With his hand on the doorknob, Namjoon turned to look at Soobin one last time, passing him a small, genuine smile to ease the younger's nerves, and with that, he threw the door open, both of them immediately came across with pure acrid stench of alcohol.

Soobin scrunched his nose, as he followed Namjoon inside, the door locking from behind them, and it was the elder, presumably, who walked further, leaving Soobin to squint his eyes at the darkness and stay still in his place, before the curtain suddenly shifted aside, enough light falling inside the bar room, where in the corner, a crouched figure was un-mistakingly visible.

'V...'-Namjoon whispered the name that echoed through the walls, and the figure slowly sat up straighter, back against the recliner, and chugged down yet another gulp of the bottle in his hand.

The mafia looked...awful.

Soobin stared at the broken glass around him, almost making a boundary that no one could cross without getting glass pieces to hurt them. There were a dozen of bottles, empty, all of them, and a bunch of new ones, waiting to be emptied.

V didn't look at them, rather he sat, facing the wall, and hummed, a deep, grunt.

'Soobin found out some...he has some ideas which can help us.'-Namjoon added, looking at Soobin who passed a small smile, despite the ache in the pit of his stomach, for he felt like he'd puke any moment because of the smell, and not to mention, the condition of the once mafia boss he idolized so much.

Love...

Love can turn even the greatest conquerors into nothing but ash.

'B-Boss...we think, behind the kidnapping, it's the group that you defeated last time...that kidnapped Kookie-'

The bottle was thrown at the wall, harsh enough, as it split into a thousand pieces, leaving Soobin to flinch and close his eyes, whilst Namjoon stared at his feet.

'Don't say the name!'- came the hushed whisper of Namjoon, from Soobin's left and the boy nodded. 

'We t-think that the people who were behind the kidnapping last time...weren't the actual ones...for we found nothing regarding them, rather a whole organization has been...slowly making its way to the top...they are also called the...Scorpions.'