𝟙𝟘

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

In between the ride, V kept sneaking glances over at the bunny hybrid, who stared outside the window, with lips separated in surprise and excitement, while his eyes shined like stars.

He had pressed his nose against the door's glass, and stared outside, all through the ride.

That's when V thought of something. And so, he checked the music system of the car, and sighed to himself, feeling grateful to whoever had added the music CDs to the tape.

Pressing on one, which seemed nice enough to him, he turned it on, which made the bunny jump slightly in his seat, but nevertheless, after listening to the song playing, the hybrid smiled to himself, then looked at V before flashing another smile and rested his head back on the seat, staring outside the window as music played.

All this while, V had to mentally control himself from not pulling the boy onto his lap, because his heart just wanted it.

Usually, he listened to his brain, but today, it felt odd, it felt warm in his chest, a good kind of warm, and he could only ignore the feeling, focusing back on driving, when he saw that the bunny hybrid was slowly humming along the music that played in the car. 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

V stopped the car as they reached one of his owned shopping complexes, a huge 18-leveled building. Glass panes shone in the broad sunlight, usually they might have reflected the figures of people in and out, however, what was surprising was the fact that there was no single shopper in sight.

V smirked, remembering how he had particularly made the call to one of his managers and asked to empty the mall for a whole day, considering he wanted privacy and didn't want any of his enemies to see the bunny boy, yet.

V got out, and waited for the hybrid to come out, however turning over to look at him, he saw Jungkook had his lips jutted out, and was tapping on the glass pane with glossy eyes. The little one had gotten scared if he was being left, and upon realizing this V simply felt like yeeting himself straight to the black hole and back to earth.

He opened the door, and out hopped the younger, who without giving a chance jumped over him. Thanks to his fast reflexes, he caught the boy by keeping one hand under his bum, the other on his back, as he heard the boy whisper in his ears,

'D-don't leave Koo alone!'

V was about to say something when he looked over to his guards, who were standing on watch, having reached beforehand to check the security, and were now staring at him, their mouth's merely dangling with the cheekbones.

He glared at them, as they maintained their usual, as per trained, stoic faces, but that didn't stop them from ogling behind the black glasses they wore. 

XD

Soon enough, another jeep stopped right behind his parked car, and out came out his main manager, Park, with 5 other people who bowed to him, as he simply walked over to the entrance, once again, 'simply' ignoring the greets of the 'trusted' workers.

The five of his trusted people followed, each of them taking a trolley, even though they weren't asked.

V soon enough made the hybrid who was still adamant to leave him, stand on his own feet.

However, with a condition, the hybrid held his index digit, just like kids usually did.

V rolled his eyes but gasped as he was pulled harshly, the hybrid pulling his finger as he ran, more like hopped towards the toy store.