𝟛𝟚

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

Tae sat in his car, a small pout on his lips, a giggling bunny to his side, and two men controlling their laughs in front. 

'Can you all stop?! Not you, bunny. BUT, Jimin and Suga Hyung, I never thought you'd make me do something like this?!' 

Suga chuckled, while Jimin gripped the steering wheel, still laughing hard. 

Jungkook, the bunny ate the treat given to him by Jimin and simply continued to giggle, sitting sideways, legs crossed, over the seat, staring at Taehyung. 

'Taehyung, don't you feel it? You've always been harsh with those men, the ones who literally protect you.' 

'But I pay them! And I don't trust them enough!' 

'But they trust you. They trust you that you won't kill them just like that and that you work on solid proofs and not just ideas.' 

'But-' 

'Taehyung, listen to me first. You know how to rule well. But to make your Shadows stronger, the best thing was to win their hearts as well. Which you did, as well as this bunny did.' 

Jungkook smiled at his meow-hyungie. 

Tae thought back to all the rules he had changed. He had increased the pay by 5%, giving everyone a choice to work under him directly, or through the several teams, indirectly. Not only that, he'd promised to change the headquarters and improve the living conditions, which were already quite good, but nevertheless. Also, he'd promised protection to every single men's family, who needed it, in times of difficulty, and to help them when they needed it. Thinking back, he sort of understood what Suga meant. 

'You mean getting their hearts to, believe me, get 100% of their loyalty?' 

'That's right. Cause now you don't only have this organization to protect, but the bunny beside you as well.' 

Tae nodded and looked at Jungkook who was frowning at his chocolate-covered hands. 

He felt a small smile growing over his lips, as he took out the hand wipes, helping the bunny get clean. 

He'd do anything, as long as it meant good for this bunny boy right in front of him. Even if it meant, that he'd have to get soft with his men or do pole-danc--umm. Leave that.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

'Boss is changing, isn't he?' 

'Seems like the bunny-boy is having an effect on him.' 

'I think that now, with our boss slowly going softer, there will be more chances of harm, won't there?' 

'No. As long as, there's no one from within us who is already against the Boss. Considering what he said in today's meeting, he's willing to protect our families as well, in case something happens to either of us. Isn't that great?' 

'You're right. I kinda feel like we're now, not only protecting the boss-' 

'But the bunny-boy as well. Our Queen is proving to be the right queen we could have ever asked for.' 

'So...?' 

'Let's protect the Queen, and the Boss, till our last breath. They owe us, we owe them. We're a family, ain't we? Especially now?' 

'Seems like, Love does change people for the good, doesn't it?' 

'Don't forget the psycho love, except it, it does, but obsessions, Nah man.' 

'I'm talking about pure love, you dumbass.' 

'Oh well, you're single, aren't you?' 

'You're dead. And this time I'm killing you, and hiding your body.' 

'Blah.' 

The Shadows continued to laugh and train, seeing people enter and make changes in their living system. The headquarters were changing for the better, and so were their boss, and they themselves, towards the good. 

And all because of, 

A certain bunny-looking-boy.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷ 

Love changes people, and so does kindness. 

And besides, people treat you the way you treat them, except if it's someone that's asking to get killed. 

Hehe. 

All in all, what matters is how you treat the others around you. Violence only comes in handy when you got people/your loved ones/yourself to protect. Besides, quoting Sirius Black, 

'We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are.' 

-Definitely  ̶n̶o̶t̶  a Potterhead. *proudly smiles in Harry Potter*

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷