𝟚𝟛

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

V entered the meeting room, and sat down, nodding to everyone who greeted him. Dressed in formal slacks, and a button-up crisp white shirt, he folded back the sleeves and checked his wristwatch for the time.

Two more hours until the meeting ended.

His expression was stoic as always, however, there was a frown etched on his face. His eyes were slightly reddish due to last night's alcohol consumption, and even after getting two glasses of soda down his throat, he felt the same drowsy feeling etch and cloud his mind. However, his senses were still sharp enough to recognize and realize what was happening around him.

He sat, slightly backward on his office chair, one leg on top of another, swiveling a pen between his fingers.

Park stood beside him and he could feel the assistant's gaze over him every now and then.

'Shall we start?' - Park asked as everyone settled. The others waited for V to nod, who did after looking at everyone's face for a second or two and the meeting started.

V stared at the profitable dealings which were supposed to be happening this month on the screen in front, the projector turned on. However, suddenly the people sitting around him vanished as he blinked in confusion. He looked beside him to see no one at all, even Park wasn't there. Where did they all go?

V sat up straighter, and suddenly felt arms over his shoulder which made him turn around and widen his eyes in surprise.

Jungkook.

The bunny boy was wearing cute circle glasses, smiling wide at him as he held his shoulders and stepped around his office chair, sitting on his lap. V stared at the boy's face, in a daze as Jungkook circled his arms around his neck. Jungkook inched closer, making V close his eyes and hold his breath as he felt the bunny boy's breath on his face.

'I miss you, Taehyungie. Don't you miss me too?'- Jungkook asked pouting, his demeanor slightly sad considering his wide smile in the morning. V opened his eyes and stared at the ones in front of him.

He was about to speak,

'BOSS!'

'Huh?'

V looked at Park who was looking at him, worriedly.

'Boss, are you okay?'

'Uh- yeah, continue the meeting.'

'The meeting's over boss.'

V looked around to see no one at all. Did he daydream? How the fuck is this possible?

'The reports are with me, Boss. You seem not too well, I think you should just r-rest?'- Park said, closing his eyes, hoping he won't be shouted at, considering V hated anyone giving him suggestions.

However,

'Yeah, I'll go back. Cancel anything for the evening, but if it's important, take ... with you.'

Jimin stared wide-eyed as V stood up, drank the water kept in front of him in one big gulp, wiped his forehead, and walked out murmuring to himself.

'Is he going crazy?'- Park whispered to himself, before shaking his head and going back to the main office as well.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

V chugged down black coffee to get rid of any evidence that he'd consumed any alcohol or the fact that he felt sick. Was the alcohol that heavy on him that he had daydreams, seriously? But has it never happened before? He glared at nothing in particular, before seeing the bandage on his hand. He had forgotten about his wound, but who bandaged it? And when?

'Hey, you! Yeah, come here.'

The maid walked closer hurriedly, bowing and waiting for his orders,

'Who bandaged my hand?'

'It was grandma, sir.'

'Call her and tell her to meet me in my room.'

The maid nodded and bowed again, as V stood up, leaving the empty glass on the table, and went up the stairs.

He was about to enter his room when he heard faint giggling.

Confusion and irritation spread all over his figure as he walked into the distance, towards the corridor that usually remained empty. Of course, it's not like it was haunted or something, just that, the person who had done the interior designing had made this corridor only for entertainment purposes, a movie hall, a huge library, and an entertainment room with games and all. V rarely went there, except for the bar situated at the other end of the corridor, which was his private. The maids cleaned the place regularly however the corridor still was always dark, considering no one bothered to go in there. However, there were guards stationed during the nighttime, for protection only.

V heard the giggling grow louder as he turned on the lights and heard soft footsteps as well as if someone was thumping around with socked or covered feet.

'Who is it?'- he spoke, his voice ringing. At the next moment, the giggling disappeared, followed by clouds all around him. It grew darker if possible and he saw someone step out and towards him.

Jungkook.

The bunny boy's ears were down, eyes glossy, clothes were torn, and his figure reminded V of when he had found Jungkook for the first time.

'You saved me but...they are taking me away! You let them take me, hyungie. You promised you'd stay with me...did you only want me just like them?'- the hybrid cried, hitting V on his chest.

'W-what are you saying?'- V stumbled over his words, not being able to speak.

'You're a liar just like everyone else! You never cared for me, hyungie! I hate you, Taetae.'- Jungkook whispered, and yet, he reached out, softly kissing V on his cheek and tip-toeing to circle his arms around V's neck.

'Hold me, please.'

V held the boy around his waist, hugging him closer, feeling Jungkook's warmth enter him and do wonders.

'You didn't require me, right? You don't feel anything for me, do you? Then you don't care if I go away, right?'- Jungkook whispered, backing off and staring at V with tears dripping down his cheeks.

V was speechless. He was frozen in his place.

'And that's why they are taking me away...but I don't wanna go, Taetae.'- Jungkook whispered, and suddenly, V gasped, as Jungkook was taken away from him, hands gripping the bunny boy's figure, taking him back, towards the dark cloud.

V hurried closer, trying to hold onto Jungkook, which he actually did, as his hand held Jungkook's, the boy spoke,

'You don't care about me, do you? Look, they are taking me away. Stay happy, Taehyungie. Cause this bunny loves you.'

And with that, V shouted for the first time in years, a scream full of pain as he saw Jungkook disappear.

'NO-No-No-n-no no no!'- he mumbled to himself, crouching on the ground, and then punching the floor hard in anger as he felt wetness on his cheek.

He touched his face, and realized with shock,

He was crying.

For the first time in years.

All for a mere bunny boy.

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷