𝟛𝟟

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

His angel.

The mafia's angel. 

He was being taken away, and all Taehyung could do was watch, for his head thundered, he felt like he'd go blind with the pain, the flash-white pain that made him tremble all over. 

He held out his arm, trying to reach for his bunny, but in vain, 

'TAETAE!' 

The last cry, the last sob, and a gut-wrenching scream, and he felt warm tears drift down his face, as he fell, sideways, his surroundings turning a blur, but the figure, that soft bunny of his, no longer conscious, lay limp in someone's arms. 

He'd get them. 

He'd get his bunny and he'll destroy them all. 

'I'm coming, baby.' 

...

'TAEHYUNG! WAKE UP!' 

V sat up, pushing whoever was in front of him away. 

His head hurt, and he held his hair, pulling at them, memories rushing back. 

Right. The proposal, he made Jungkook wear the ring, and then- then they took him away! 

They took Jungkook away. 

Wait. 

'JUNGKOOK?! WHERE IS HE?! WHERE'S JUNGKOOK?!'- V screamed, pulling at Jimin's collars who stared at him wide-eyed. 

'LEAVE HIM, TAEHYUNG.' -Suga yelled, pushing the mafia away, who growled angrily.

V pulled back, gripping his head in his arms, 

'UGH, WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!' 

He picked up the table lamp, throwing it hard against the wall, to which Jimin and Suga cowered. 

'GET BACK IN YOUR SENSE, V!' 

V was shaken up, when he sat back at the edge of the bed, foot tapping against the ground, 

'W-where's Jungkook?! What happened?! Tell me!' 

'Okay, um, Jungkook is-he's k-kidnapped. And we found you at the hall a-alone...you were hit by a rod, and um, there were mini bombs planted around the dome, which burst, and Jungkook was-some people took him away.' -Jimin said, biting his lip, hands shaking in nervousness. 

V froze, looking up. 

It was silent. 

Jimin looked at Suga, who stared at V. 

'Okay. So...they kidnapped Jungkook. Hm...yeah, okay. HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE?!'-He punched the wall, hard, his jaw clenched as he took deep breaths because of the rage filling him up. 

His bunny boy. 

They dared to touch what was his. 

He'd kill them. 

All of them, one by one in the most brutal of ways. 

He'd make them feel sorry about their lives. 

He'd show them hell. 

'Since when have I been unconscious?'- he asked, not turning around, but rather staring at the cracked wall in front of him. 

'A d-day.' 

'Any idea of who they were?' 

'No. They just wore this um- according to the footage we found, all of them wore the same attire, white outfits, and there was this scorpion mask on their faces. 

V nodded, before looking around.

Right, he was in his room. 

He walked to the wardrobe, and pulled out the required clothes, before getting in the shower to cool himself down. 

'Get the car ready, and arrange the shadows at the headquarters.'- he muttered, entering the washroom. 

...

Turning on the shower, he held the wall in front of him, hands turning to fists, as ice-cold water dripped down his head, his face, and over his torso. 

He stretched his neck, muscles bared, tattoos visible. 

And he thought. 

Where could Jungkook be? 

And what did the scorpion mean? 

Who dared to do it? 

Where could Jungkook be? 

Think, V, think. Clues. Ideas. 

V turned off the shower, before stepping out and staring at himself in the mirror. 

Jungkook. 

His angel looked so pretty. So happy.

And to think about him getting hurt. 

He felt himself aching to kill someone. To crush someone. 

He stared at his hands, forming fists, as he was about to punch the mirror, however, 

Hands. 

Jungkook's hands. 

THE RING?!

...

'Here, track the ring. There's a tracker, in the ring! Fetch it quick, get the location.' 

'You, get me the latest knives, and you, get your team ready.' 

'Get the vans ready.' 

V wore the bulletproof vest, over his black t-shirt that fitted him perfectly. He put a holster over his muscled arm, adding a knife to it. He wore black running shoes, and fitted a holster over his belt, getting his gun and another blade. 

He tied the shadow's headband over his forehead and got the tablet from the worker, walking towards the garage. 

The army followed him, guns ready, men's footsteps echoing through. 

'Get the emergency car ready, and call Jin.'- he spoke to the walkie-talkie. 

'They are there, waiting for you.' 

He nodded, and Park followed him as he stepped outside, and towards the main van. 

He got in, and Park started the ignition. 

The rest of the boys were already there, in their fight fits, and he held the walkie-talkie, turning it on so that all the groups could hear him, 

'We're going to get your queen back. Kill everyone who comes in the way, crush them, tell them who they meddled with, do whatever you want to do with their bodies, and leave the boss and his right hand to me. This is not about me, but your queen.' 

'Don't worry boss, we'll get the queen back and prove to them what the Shadows are capable of.' 

V smirked, before getting the I-pad from Suga, and stared at the location. 

'Increase the speed, Jimin.' 

3 hours away. 

'Run the scan over Scorpions.'- he muttered, to which Suga nodded and Hoseok turned his laptop on.

V stared outside the window,

'I'm coming, bunny.' 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷