𝟛𝟝

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

'*cough* *cough* Too much, Jiminie hyungiee!' 

'Shush Shush Kookie, just wait, you're going to look so pretty!' 

'But why are you putting these color thingy on my face, hyungie?' 

Jimin stared at the big doe eyes, now a glistening shade of brown-contact lenses

He could only smile, as he realized that today either Taehyung was going to end dead due to a heart attack, or if he manages to live, then he was going to get crazy behind this bunny boy in front of him. 

'Don't you want to look pretty?' 

'But Taetae said, I look pretty always.' 

Jimin shook his head, the smile never leaving his face. 

The others were already nearly done with their work, it was just him and Jin Hyung right now, the latter had gone to iron Jungkook's clothes. 

'Kookie, turn around slightly, yep just like that, now let me know when you feel like your ear hurts, yeah?' 

The bunny-boy simply nodded, doe eyes wide and lips parted, as he waited for his Jiminie hyungie to complete his work. 

...

'Whoa! Kookie, you look so cute and pretty!!' 

'Reallyyy?'- the younger asked, getting excited. 

'Yeah! Just wear these, and then you can have a look at how you look.'- Jin said, passing on the clothes to Jungkook, who took them hurriedly and paddled towards the washroom. 

It didn't take long for the bunny-boy to change, and so, as the door slid open, both Jimin's and Jin's mouths dropped, 

'Kim Taehyung-'-Jimin muttered, looking at Jungkook up and down. 

'You're dead.'- Jin added, looking from bottom to top. 

'How does Kookie look, hyungie?'- the younger one asked, ears up in excitement, and doe-eyes glittery. 

'Oh well, why don't you check it out yourself, my dearest Kookie~'- Jimin said, slowly turning the younger around. 

Jungkook stared at his reflection, and oh lord- 

The younger had a hint of eye shadow over his eyes and just a little bit of liner giving them depth. There were glittery small stars on one side at the corner of one of his eyes, and his nose a shy pink. His cheeks were rosy, and lips plush, glossy, and pinkish. Not to mention the pretty bow on one of his bunny ears, which was soft as hell, and every time his bunny ears moved, the bow would float slightly. 

His clothes, a pair of ragged-ripped white jeans, cut at the right places-near his thighs, and knees. Over on top was a thin white t-shirt, and a baby pink v-line neck fluffy sweater, that clearly looked cuddly as hell. There was a thin black choker around his neck, and the tips of his usual black hair were dyed a pretty brown and slightly curled.

'Whoa!'- was all the bunny boy could mutter before he was made to wear white-doodled high-top converse.

'You're all ready, Kooki! And you look so beautiful!!' 

Jungkook flashed his bunny smile. 

'Come on! Let's go to the others, they are waiting!' 

...

Jungkook got out of the black range rover, with the help of Suga, who gave him a hand. He looked around, and then looked questioningly at Suga, who was smiling softly at him.

'Do you think Taetae will like Kookie?' 

'If he doesn't faint, then I will, Kookie. He'll love it! Besides, don't you remember the reactions of the others?' 

Jungkook giggled, remembering how when he had come down the stairs, his Hoseokie Hyung had fainted, and Joonie Hyung had given him big heart eyes.

'Now go inside, Taehyung is waiting for you.' 

Jungkook bit his lip slightly, before entering the place. 

At first, he looked around, there was no light, however as the doors closed behind him, Jungkook turned. 

'Meow Hyungie?'- he called, voice soft and meek. 

'It's so dark, Kookie can't see.'- the bunny-boy pouted. 

However, as he blinked, the lights or more like the fairy light strings were turned on, making him gasp at where he was. 

In the center of the hall, there was a dome-shaped thingy, hexagonal, big, and covered with transparent curtains and beautiful golden fairy lights. 

The light fell on the pathway, which was littered with black rose petals on one side and pink rose petals on the other side. 

'T-taehyungie hyungie?'- the bunny called, and slowly took steps ahead towards the dome, where something glittery was kept. 

He walked towards it, and as he stepped under the dome, the curtains fell, covering him with both sides, and making him gasp. 

There was a round table, with black cloth covering it, two chairs opposite to each other, and yet what caught the bunny's attention was the shiny band of diamonds glittering from beneath the glass that covered the cushion on which it was kept. 

'Hey, darling~'- the voice echoed, and the bunny-boy looked around to see no one, but the voice- 

It's his Taehyungie hyung. 

But where is he? 

=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷=̷

He looked like an angel. 

His angel. 

The mafia's angel.