"Look at me properly," I held her face tightly and made her look at me. She was pouting but still looked at me. The moment her eyes met mine, for a fraction of a second, they softened and then went back to being hard.

"See, the person before is not someone that belongs to human race. He is more like a fallen angel that has the power to wipe out rationality by just showing his shadow. He is the epitome of love and the very meaning of magnificence. If say, you were Drizzle, would you want to meet me at least once or not?"

She did not glance at me or answer me for a while and then gave a short curt nod.

"Now, as Anete, do you think it is so easy to flatter me?" She still did not look at me but still shook her head negatively.

"Good. So you think after meeting Drizzle, I would get confused between the deep friendship I have with her for long years and the love-ship I have with you from shorter period." This time, she did glance at me, only for a second though, she still looked at me and then gave me mixed shake of her head.

"You worry a lot, you know?" I poked her forehead gently and covered the place I poked with a kiss.

Of all the emotions running between us all this while, this is one of my favorite moment.

Because Anete, the woman who is always composed and lady like, is acting like a pampered spoilt girl with me. Seeing her unintentionally seeking indulgence from me makes me feel amazing.

It tells me that she is opening up for me more than before.

And so, I spent rest of the evening with her, coaxing her, sometimes teasing her and also assuring her about the place she has in my heart, before we parted back to our own way.

For the next few days, she did not call or text me back. When I did, her replies were brief and curt. I missed her so much the past few days. The small flirting episodes we always had, the way she looks at me weirdly when I say or do something, the manner in which she narrows her eyes at me in order to understand me; I missed just everything about her.

Until, the day to meet Drizzle arrived. It was arranged for us to meet in Hotel Paragon at noon.

Right when the time ticked twelve, I was already sitting on the booked table, waiting for Drizzle to make an entrance.

But as expected, from the moment I walked into the restaurant, I could hear gasps made of amazements, whispers involving my name, squeals created with utter delight.

I could clearly see how the calm restaurant a moment ago is now in a chaos; all for me. I grinned and winked at my several fans, new and old, young and adult, of all genders, I waved at them without any prejudice and partiality.

Before I blinked completely, I was now surrounded by people to get my autographs and pictures with me.

"My, my, my, is it the most handsome face I'm seeing in the depths of your eyes?" I leaned to the side and gave them a lopsided grin. Some agreed to my statement while some chuckled at it.

"Alright, while I really would love to spend a little more time with you beautiful – but not more than me – people, I have an important meeting with a friend of mine. How about you all give me all your IDs and I shall mention you all in my next video and will also answer your doubts." Being my most thoughtful fans, they soon gave me the list of their IDs and walked away not before they had at least one picture with me.

All this took nearly fifteen minutes and I still have no sight of Drizzle at all. I don't know if she already arrived and observing me or if she is not here yet, I just want to meet the person who has been sharing her thoughts with me and accepted mine too.

She was my confidante, my friend and I want to meet her at least once.

Five more minutes later, when I was scrolling through my phone, a set of steps walked to me and stopped right before me.

I put away my phone and slowly looked up to see a girl in a nice long evening gown, looking down at me with a smile.

"Drizzle?" I asked smiling back at her.

"The one and only. It is finally nice to meet you in person, Sir Cacao." She offered her hand and shook it with a kilometer smile.

"Pleasure is all mine, My lady. Please," I pulled her chair back for her to sit and when she primly sat on her chair, I walked round to my own and was halfway down to sit down when my phone blared loudly.

Pulling it out, I saw Anete's name on it and picked it up before offering a sorry to Drizzle.

"My butter tart," I said in a soft yet a lovingly firm tone.

"Brother, it's me." Bart?

"Why are you calling me from Anete's phone? How are you even able to touch an item that belongs to a female? Wonder of wonders!"

"It just happened. Anyways, the thing is Anete is hurt. She is bleeding from her nose and eyes –" He paused for a moment. I could hear someone else in the background whispering something to him.

"No, not eyes. She is bleeding from her nose and she fainted and was calling out your name as we speak."

And he said all this in such a robotic balanced tone that I have a hard time to believe if what he said is true or not.

Anete is hurt?

Calling out my name? That too when she fainted?

"I'm really sorry, my lady. Emergency at home, can we please reschedule this meeting again?" She nodded and we exchanged numbers before I rushed out to find Anete.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Anete is universally jealous.

Anete didn't want him to meet Drizzle but he still went to meet her. Is it right?

Drizzle definitely holds a good place in Cacao's life but it is only of friendship. Will Anete understand that?

Finally, Drizzle has a face now.

What Anete is sick? Fainted and bleeding from nose? Will she be alright?

Why did Bart, of all the people, called Cacao to give the news?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim