𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖓𝖉

_________________________________________

They took her into the surgery room and I was told to patiently wait. But I was far from patient and kept walking back and forth in the hospital hall.

I was at the edge from breaking down with worry. I prayed without rest all the time she was inside. As it was twin babies the surgery was taking longer than usual. I could not sit down in the same place for more than a few seconds.

After what felt like an eternity the doctor came out with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations,you have two beautiful boys and your wife is currently resting so let her wake up by herself."

He walked away and a nurse called me in. She had a baby in her arms.

"Here, you can hold him. He is the one to come out first and the younger one is in the crib there."

She pointed towards the crib where the other nurse was wrapping the baby in a soft cloth.

As the nurse handed me the baby I gulped down a lump in my throat and looked at the baby closely. I was scared to even hold them as I felt even a slight action could hurt them.

His hair was very fine and eyes were closed. His nose was tiny and lips were pink as a rose petal. He felt soo small in my arms. His skin was pink and felt soft as I graced my finger against his cheek. A tear dripped down on his cheek from mine. I brought him up and kissed his forehead. I went near the other baby and picked it up from the nurse's hand. He was just like his brother and had very similar features. I pressed a kiss on his forehead.

The nurse took the babies and placed them in separate cribs and told me to stay quiet as she left me in the room with my family.

I sat by Pari as she was sleeping in the bed. I pushed back the hair from her head.

An hour went by when I was woken up by her fingers in my hair patting them.

"You woke up?"

I raise to kiss her on her lips.

"How are you feeling? Should I call the doctor or someone?"

"No, I am feeling alright. Where are our babies?"

She could not speak louder; her words were just whispers.

A nurse came into the room and assisted Pari to slowly wake up and gave her our babies into her arms.

"They are very beautiful, aren't they?"

She sobs as she kisses them one by one.

*********************

((6 months later))

As Pari had wanted, we named our twins Arya and Surya. They were now cute chubby babies with plump cheeks.

Pari and I initially felt quite worried about taking care of the babies but we somehow managed it. Our twins were very mischievous which made us restless and always had to keep an eye on them. Also if one started to cry it did not take too long for the other to begin.

I was eager to meet my wife and our babies so I hurried home soon after work. I closed the door behind me and walked into our house which had toys spread out all over it.

Pari was trying to calm down one of the twins. She was walking back and forth and trying to soothe him.

I got near her and took the baby into my arms. That is when I noticed it was not only our kids crying, even she was crying along with them. She tried to control the sobs but couldn't.

"Why are you crying too?"
I wiped away the tears from her eyes.

"I...I just couldnt stop them from crying. I tried everything but they keep crying and I did not know what to do?"

She said, still sobbing.

"Oh god! I feel like I have three babies at home. You sit down and drink water."

I poured her a glass of water and carried the baby to the balcony to distract it.

By the time I came back inside she was cooking dinner while the other baby was in the crib sleeping. I bent down and placed the baby in my arms in the crib.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she cooked something in the pot.

"I am sorry you must have been tired from work. You had to take care of our boy too."

She said as turned around, pressing a kiss on my lips.

"Its okay, its my duty to help with the babies."

I pull her closer by her waist and kiss her as if I could satisfy my hunger by kissing her lips.

"You seem hungry lets have dinner first."

She breaks and tries to remove my arms from her waist.

"Well I am hungry but it can wait. Also our babies are sleeping so lets get into couple mode before we again get into parent mode."

»»————- 🌃 ————-««»»————- 💖 ————-««»»————- 🌃 ————-««

⋆♡⸝⸝💌love ⊹。 °˖➴

♡♡♡♡♡ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ.♡♡♡♡♡

ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ.ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ꜰᴜɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ.ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.

ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ!ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴɢ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ.

 ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪꜱᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏᴏɴ.

ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ:

1.ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ? ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜʏ?2.ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?3.ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ?4.ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ: ᴘᴀʀɪ ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴠɪᴋ?5.ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ꜱᴜɢɢᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ?

❤🖤🤍ʟᴏᴀᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ❤🖤🤍

┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚   °·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ *˚⁺‧͙