14. Closer than ever before

_____________________________________________________

The whole day we spent watching shows and cooking something we both loved. I wanted to spend the time we were left with by doing the stuff we would enjoy.

We slept wrapped up in blankets and snuggled as we tried to sleep. We talked about our past and the future that we would spend apart.

I woke up feeling a warm presence against my back. I realised that Advik had pulled me closer and held me tight all night. I did not want to wake him up as it is rare to see him in the bed as I wake up. But today he was still asleep.

 He looked peaceful, the warm sunlight fell on his face through the light cream coloured curtains. 

I ran my fingers tracing his thick and arched eyebrows. I dragged my finger onto his and traced his nose bridge. I looked at his lips and brushed it with my thumb. 
I had badly missed his lips against mine, his warm lips against mine and his hands on me holding me tight against his body.

I pressed my hand against his cheek and kept observing his features. I gave a small kiss on his forehead.

"What a lovely way to wake up being held by you" he returned my kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning, love" I smiled as he woke up and got out of bed. He afford his hand forward to help me get out.

"Can we just spend the day sleeping all day" I  pouted.

"No, my dear darling, get up, we have stuff to do" I reached into his hand and got out of bed groaning.

We were in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey, Pari taste this jam. It's soo good" he was about to lick the jam that he had  taken the second time out of the jar.

I took his hands near my mouth and licked it off of his finger. He was looking at my lips as I did so that I could his lips and his breath hitched a little.

Now, he raised his fingers towards his lips and licked it clean. I bit my bottom lip seeing him do that.

I grinned at him as he took jam on his finger and brought it to my lips. He slightly smeared it on my lips. 

I stared at him intently, while he slowly came towards my face. His lips were just an inch away from mine. His lips came crashing against mine he bit my lip slowly and tracing it by his tongue. As his tongue met mine I could taste the jam in my mouth, I moaned as his tongue fought for dominance. Our lips moved in a sync while I could taste the jam in between our lips. I was breathless but he kept kissing me, I pressed my hands against his chest and slightly gave a push. 

We were panting hard as if we were in a race just seconds ago. I giggled as I looked at him and he smirked.

"I thought we were having bread and jam for breakfast, but I wouldn't mind having you".
I licked my upper lip slowly as I kept my eye contact with him. He looked at me in surprise but pulled me closer against him.

"I would love to serve myself to you darling, if that's what you want" he whispered against my ear.

I nodded slowly to his words. 

We did not need other words to know what we wanted as we were once again at it. He lifted me onto the counter and I locked him in between my legs as we kissed. I ran my fingeres through his soft curls while my other hand was around his shoulder. 

His hand on my thigh and I could feel his other hand on waist. He slowly held it higher and I could feel his thumb brush against me under the curve of my breast.
He pulled me even closer. I feel his hard body against mine.

He kissed on his way down to my jaw, towards my neck.
I ran my hands on his back and gripped on biceps as he moved onto my neck. He kissed my neck slowly as I moaned.  Goosebupms rose as I felt his teeth graze on my skin.

I slide my hands on his body feeling the ridges of his abs. 

The air around us felt somehown heavier and hot. The heat between our bodies seemed to increase as each second went by.

I was tuned on by all the friction between us. He was now kissing my collarbone but his hand moved upper and i could feel his plams on my breast. I could  feel my nipples erect against the thin fabric of my tank top.

He left small and feathered kisses on my skin.

"Now let me have some too" I hoped off the counter and pushed him against it. 

I kissed his neck, while I could see his knuckles go white as he gripped onto  the counter.

I kissed along his jawline and whispered into his ears how badly I had been waiting to kiss him. I could see his face was flustered as he heard my words.

I moved onto his neck and sucked on the skin of his base of the neck. The skin on there turned a light pink. I made him take off the shirt and ran my fingers tracing his skin from his neck to abs. He groaned lightly when I replaced the fingers by my lips and kissed slowly in the same way my fingers had traced earlier. 

Suddenly there was a clatter, the sound when glass had met the floor. We both were shocked as we looked at the source of sound.

The jam jar was on the floor, it had fallen down as we were a mess of sweat. The jam was everywhere,  painting the floor tiles and kitchen cabinet red. There were glass pieces shattered and spread on the floor.

We both sighed and giggled at our response to the mess we had made. 

"Stay here don't move I will go get something to clean this up" he went around the mess trying not to step on the jam as well as the glass shattered. 

I stood there blushing, as I recalled us just seconds ago.

We both cleaned up everything and were now hungry enough that our stomachs were rumbling.

______________________________________________________________

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Thank you for reading ❣

Show your love by voting and commenting 💝

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍