12. Our walk

_______________________________________________________________

I was left baffled by the kiss I just had with her. I was sure to have a difficult time from now on to keep my hands for myself from her.

I just wanted to run back and just spend my whole day with her in each others arms. But I was happy when I remembered that the weekend was near, so I will spend it with her.

The project from the company which I had been working for came to an end today. So all I had to do was to go through it and correct it if I did find any errors.

But I finished this project soon because of the reason, which was the only secret I had kept from her. I was not sure when to say that to her but hoped to find a perfect time.

I was afraid of what she would say or might do after hearing it.

The project had come out smoothly and I left the office at 4.00 p.m.  All day long she did not leave my mind. It was occupied with her and the kiss, how soft her plump lips felt against mine.

I decided I could pick her up and go home together if she was still out.

"Hello, Pari. Where are you?" I asked in a hurry.

"I am in cafe near a park Advik. I was drinking coffee and where are you?" she replied.

"I am about to leave the office . I called you so I could know if I could pick you up and we could go home together. If that's okay with you?"

"Sure I am ready to go back home I will be waiting for you in the bus stand near the park"

" Lets just go for a walk in the park. It's beautiful and I'm sure you would love it" I wanted to spend the time I had with her while watching her being happy.

"Sure. Let's meet at the park entrance" She sounded excited which brought a smile to my face.

After reaching the park I parked my car and met her at the park entrance. She had worn a beautiful blue sundress and her hair was French braided. But few strands were let out adorning her beautiful face.

The sunlight which fell on her face made her skin glow golden and a smile was on her face the whole time.

Our hug lasted for few seconds and we held our hands.

"Here, have a muffin. I thought you would like something sweet after a tiring day of work" she gave me the muffin and a tissue as I finished it.

"Thanks I appreciate your thoughtfulness" I smiled.

The park had lush green trees and the green grass covered the ground. The weather was a little warm and the cold crisp breeze made it refreshing at times.

We talked about our day.
She told me about the places that she visited and the things she did.

I told her about the project that I finished.

"I missed you, Pari. You were on my mind all day long" I put a hand on her waist and brought her closer to me.

"I missed you too" she said.

"Also what would you be doing next? You said the project has been completed" she asked while I had no answer to give her.

"Well I have something to tell you about it but I will do it when we reach home. Now let's enjoy the walk" my answer did satisfy her completely but however she nodded and did not ask anything further.

We sat on a bench near the lake which had tall and huge buildings on the other side of it.

There were a few ducks at the end of the lake. An old lady was feeding the ducks with what seemed to be bread crumbs.

"I think I would be that old lady when I am her age" she said as she sat closer to me.

" Walking away the evening in the parks and feeding ducks, you mean?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I mean it's a good way to spend an evening."

Slowly the clouds turned from white to grey. Before we could react the raindrops started to fall and the weather got even colder.

We both started running towards our car.

Hopefully we were not completely drenched by the rain.

"Let's just have dinner before we go back. I want to eat noodles and some soup" she said.

"Sure we shall do that". I drove towards an indo-chinese restaurant.

She had her noodles while I ordered a paneer fried rice. We had our stomach full, when we reached our home.

We sat on the couch to watch our usual show.

"I had something to tell you, Pari" I said as we were waiting for the ads to stop.

" What is it?" She asked. I could see that she was curious as to what I had to say.

" I don't know how you would react. I mean if you do get mad at me I think I do deserve it? I have been meaning to tell you this since yesterday" I was afraid that I would have to say it out now.

" You are scaring me. Just tell me it's nothing illegal, right?" She was frowning.

⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•°°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°•⊙°

♡♡THANK YOU FOR READING ♡♡

◇SHOW YOUR LOVE BY VOTING AND COMMENTING ◇