17.Someone new

_____________________________________________________________

I hear some rumblings around me as I open my eyes.

"Finally our princess woke up!" she says, fixing her makeup in the mirror of the dressing table.

"You are all ready, did you have plans today?"

"Did you forget about my classes? I told you that I would be starting classes soon."

I remember her mentioning it and now I think about it I am kinda sad to not have her spend time with. But I am happy seeing her happy and excited to go back to classes.

"I will leave in an hour."

I get out of the bed and move to stand behind her looking at her through her reflection in the mirror.

"You are braiding your hair today?" I ask as she struggles a little to braid.

"Let me help," I say as I take the mobile into my hands and reply to the tutorial video she was watching to guide her.

"You sure?" She asks, worrying a little.

"Turn around, I think I can do it."

I take her smooth jet black hair which are like shiny black silk threads and start slowly parting them.

"You know my mother used to comb my hair like this for school while I was younger." I had long braids parted in the middle. She has a smile as she says it.

"I don't think I could be as good as your mother but I will try my best." I struggle a little but do well as it goes on.

"You are good in your own way, Advik. Look you did soo good at your first attempt." She takes the braided hair and observes it smiling.

"Thanks for this. I will make breakfast so you can get ready."

I go to the bathroom as she goes into the kitchen.

I take a quick shower and wear black trousers along with white shirt.

"Woah, you look good in those." She comes closer and plants a kiss on my lips.

"Well I will drop you off to college and go to the bank" I say after kissing her back.

"Okay, let's have breakfast and leave".

****************************************

"Shall I drive? " she grins.

"No, not today Pari." Have you got everything for your class?

"That's sad and yeah I have everything I need." She gets into the passenger seat and leans back.

"Okay" I pulled out into the road.

After a few minutes we reach near her college but get stuck in a red light just a stop before.

"Hey, Pari! " a familiar voice knocks on the passenger side of the car.