22. Letting you go

______________________________________________________________

The month went by quickly and now he was about to leave for the U.S in a day.

We moved into the new apartment because we knew it would be hard for me alone to do all the moving stuff.

I was standing on the balcony looking at the lake. The cool breeze from it blew across the balcony making a shiver go down my spine but yet it felt refreshing.

I felt his warm embrace behind me as he took me in his arms. I pulled him to my side and placed my head on his shoulder and locked our arms.

The sun was setting, casting golden rays on everything around us. The rays fell on his face making his skin glow.

"What will you miss from tomorrow?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Everything about you Pari. The smooth arc of your eyebrows, the long lush eyelashes of yours, the warm red glow on your cheeks when you blush, the bow shaped lips, the silky black hair of yours, the soft curves of your body, the soft cries and moans that slip out of you when your being pleased. The way you do things confidently and gracefully." By the end of it he was smirking at me.

"What about you?"

"I will miss your soft messy brown curls when you wake up beside me, I will miss the warmness as I wake up next to you, your brush along with mine on the sink, you preparing my cup of coffee, you picking me up from college, the way you could read my mind and me teasing you my good boy."
I patted on his head slightly.

As the sun was long gone and the moon was shining in his place we were snuggled against each other under the warm blankets.

He was slowly stroking my hair while I smiled at him.

"I will miss you." I whispered against his chest.
"I will miss you too. It already hurts to think that you wont be with me tomorrow while I am in bed."

A sob escaped from me as I tried to stop myself from crying furthermore.

"Pari please stop crying or else I won't be leaving you here with peace."
I could hear the pain in his voice.

I couldn't voice my words out and it was painful. It felt as if I had swallowed a big lump of rocks which had stuck in the middle of my throat not letting me speak. My shoulders started to shake as I began crying even more.

He woke up sitting on the bed and pulled me into his arms.

"Sh..Pari I will return soon. All this will pass before we know it."
He was sad just as much as me but stayed strong trying to support me.

"I'm sorry, I...I should be the one staying stable to send you with a smile on my face but..but I just can't do it."
My voice was shaky as I spoke but he stopped me placing a finger on my lips.