7.What's next?

The whole ride from the marriage hall to the house we sat in silence

The whole ride from the marriage hall to the house we sat in silence. Only the sounds of the vehicles moving past us on the road.

As we reached the house, I stopped the car. "Go in, I will come back later. My grandmother should be inside. She will ask, but ignore it and tell me that I will explain to her later" I said to her to which she just nodded. I could hear her sniffles as she got out of the car.

I was sad about what my life had become. It took years of my work for me to settle and have a good life after my parents died.

But I was furious with my aunt who just sacrificed me because of her son's decision. Now I am just married out of the blue, what am I supposed to do now? She is still a student, soon to graduate. Am I expected to babysit her and pay her fees for her college?

The sky had started to get dark and there were only a few stars out with a half moon.

I was still in the car, while I had let her go in. I just had to digest everything peacefully before I go and try explaining everything that happened. I brought my hands thudding on the steering wheel. I was really not in a good mood.

I turned the car and drove to the bar to have a few drinks.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

♡♡Pari's POV♡♡

I went into the house but he stayed in the car. I did not push him to come with me, because I needed time for myself.

"What are you doing here, my dear?" I heard his grandmother speak. I was shaking as I tried to stop my self from breaking down.

"Where is he? Did he come with you" she asked.

I nodded "He told me to go in and went somewhere".

"Why are you crying dear, did he do something?" I could see her getting angry.