30. The cutie♡

________________________________________________________

I was now in my fifth month of pregnancy. Advik recently had brought a few clothes for me as my belly grew bigger day by day. It was just a week since I had stopped going to work but did work from home as I still had to complete the pending project, I believe it to be finished by this month.

I saw Advik entering the room as I was watching myself in the mirror. I touched my belly with a noticeable bump even on the clothes.

"Are you ready?"

He asked as his arms wrapped around me from behind.

"Yeah,"

I turned around to look at him and placed a soft kiss on his lips. We were going to the mall to shop for a new set of clothes for me.

There were not many people as it was a weekday but it wasn't fully empty either. This was the same one we had come to with Shanaya. Oh I miss that cutie pie!

"This colour suits you a lot. "

Advik held a cream coloured kurta top with light embroidery work on it.

"You choose really nice ones, don't you?"

I giggled, taking the top into my hand.He chuckled and continued to look for other ones.

"Let's have a pizza before we leave. "

I locked arms with him dragging him towards the food court.

"Pari stop I dont think its healthy for you to eat such food in your condition."

He pleaded as I continued to look through the menu to order.

"Auntyyyyy!!! "

I turned my head towards the source of the cute voice only to see Shanaya running towards us.

"Oh my goodness, love!"

She ran into my arms that I had held out.

"Calm down you two also be careful Shanaya don't squeeze into your aunt too much."

He shakes his head as he scratches his stubble not knowing how to stop me from the stuff I keep doing even though he warns me against it. As she went around the table to her uncle I saw my sister and her husband walking towards us worriedly.

"Shanaya you scared me girl! Stop running around!"

My sister yelled at her as she stood there and her husband sighing in relief beside her.

"Hi, how have you been doing sister?"

I ask her as I move a little in the seat making space for her.

"I'm doing good. What about you? Also congratulations about your pregnancy. I was planning to visit you soon dear."