3.𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑

《𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚.

~𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖐𝖊》

"Pari, come on girl we are going to be late!" my mom rushed me as I got ready

"Pari, come on girl we are going to be late!" my mom rushed me as I got ready. My sister was about to get married in just the next two days. So there chaos everywhere and everyone was busy solving them.

We reached the marriage hall with all the other guests. I ran towards the room quarters so I could get the nice room to myself as we were going to spend the next three days here.

"Mom, when are the celebrations exactly beginning?" I wanted to go out to the city to look around before everyone gets busy and mom tells me chores to complete.

"I know what you are thinking, you better stay here and help out, okay?" my mom already guessed my motives.

"Okay, I will do what you ask me to. So, tell me what is it?"

I spent most of the afternoon helping around and decorating the hall. My cousins and I decided we could have fun in the evening as that was when the in-laws were expected to come. I hoped my mom wouldn't notice that I'm gone.

******************************

As expected, our in-laws started to arrive in the evening. I was in the 2nd floor corridor and stood watching them and there he was. I did not realise that I was blatantly staring until he too looked up and our eyes met.

He raised his eyebrow and smiled, while I was embarrassed that he had caught me staring. I backed away from the balcony and climbed down soon.

It was 7pm and still my hungry stomach hasn't been fed.

I found my father and asked him about the dinner. He was busy and gave me money to go to a restaurant and get myself something to eat.

I knew everyone was busy and would not go with me, but there was someone who would. My cousin Thejas decided to go with me. He and I went searching for one but due to it being a small town so it hadn't much to offer us.

There was another marriage happening not far from us. I grinned and as did Thejas, he knew what I was thinking as he was thinking the same.

We both went to the dinner hall of that marriage hall. They were serving food just then, so we joined along with the strangers. We both made sure that there was no one else who might recognize us from our family or the people we might know.

"Which side are you from lady?" a lady beside me questioned me.

"Pardon me, I could not follow what you said" I was a little confused by her question.

"Are you from the groom's side or the bride's?" she explained.

"Looks like we might get caught, dear" Thejas whispered.

"Uh.. we.. we are from the bride's side, Sara and I were classmates" I replied with a smile as if it was true.

"Oh, I see" she said, nodding slowly.

After finishing we quickly got out of there. "You know the bride!" I could see the surprise and doubt in his face.

"No, how could I know her? I haven't even seen her" I laughed.

Seeing the name Sara on the marriage hall entrance along with the grooms he turned to me. How did you know her name? Did you see this while we went in then?

"Yes, I did see this and remembered her name. How could you sit to eat dinner in their marriage when you don't even know their name?" I scoffed.

"You sure do have clear ideas" he grinned.

********************

In the morning there were guests everywhere and I had to help around a lot.

Today I was to get ready before the further process had to start. "Pari, go to your room and get ready soon and come down okay. I will help in your place, while you are gone. Also call me out if you need help with something" saying this my aunt sent me away to my room.

Everyone was busy and I had to hurry. I reached the 2nd floor where all the rooms were located and went straight to my room. I got in to take a quick shower.

********************************************

Advik's pov

"Go get it from the second floor, it's in the last room" said my aunt. I was already getting bored as it was so I decided to go get while I can look around the place.

I reached the second floor and looked for the last room, but I did not expect there to be a last room on their side of the corridor. There was a room on both my left and right, each being the last.

"Oh, shit" I muttered to myself and decided to check them both.

The left room door was not locked. Hopefully, I decided to knock before entering just in case. But there was no reply from the other side. As I entered, I saw the thing I was supposed to take to my aunt.

I picked it up and was about to leave the room, and a girl appeared from the bathroom.

"Hey, aunt, can you help with my zip, it seems to have stuck. I can't reach it" she said as she kept her back to me. But I recognised it was her, Pari.

Her hair was still wet and her back was exposed to me, what appeared to me was that her blouse's zip was stuck in the mid way. I did not want to leave her like that but I also knew that I was in the place I wasn't supposed to be in.

I took a step closer to her and decided to help her. She had that warm light brown chocolate skin. As I took the zipper to pull them up, my fingertips brushed against her bare skin. It felt smooth and soft against my fingers. I did not want to creep her out so I pulled the zipper quickly.

I did not want to stay there longer so I turned around to quickly leave.

"Ah!" she screamed, Ugh!! I should have left a long ago but I turned around to put my hands on her mouth.

"Please! stop, I didn't mean to scare you. I was here to take something, which my aunt told me to. See, here" I showed it to her.

"What, now you are lying about this after being a creep?!" she was furious.

"No, no really I am sorry okay? I know I am in a place where I wasn't supposed to be and also at the wrong time. But I didn't mean to creep you out, you were standing there with a zipper stuck so how could I leave you like that?" I tried convincing her.

That's when we realised there was someone coming towards us.

"Here, get inside the bathroom and stay there. I will call you out" and she pushed me into the bathroom while we were in a panic.

"Is everything alright? I heard you scream" asked a worried woman outside.

"Yes, it's fine. There was a cockroach on the floor" Pari said and tried to send the woman away.

While I was inside, I could smell the same fragrance I smelled from her. It was the jasmine flowers of the bodywash I thought. I am not going to forget this scent any time soon.

"Hurry and get out, I should get ready before she comes back again" saying this Pari threw me out of the room.