26. She's cute

_______________________________________________________________

We reached the college and there were people everywhere and there was a smile on everyone's face. It was such a happy atmosphere.

I met up with my friends and went to sit with them in the hall while Advik was in the audience.

It was the end of my college days but the beginning of my career as a software engineer soon.

We took photos and soon all the programs came to an end.

Advik brought me back home and we were tired so decided to just watch something while we ate pizza.

***********************************

A knock was heard as we were having breakfast.

We both shared surprised glances at each other and Advik rose up to open the door.

It was my sister. She had brought her husband and a cute girl with her.

Over the days after my marriage she had married a guy too and even had a child now to which I was an aunt. As I was still mad at her I did not attend her marriage and did not visit to meet my niece either.

But as soon as I saw the little angel's face my anger melted away.We invited them in and my sister was acting as if it was all sunshine and flowers between us.

"How have you been?" She asked as they settled down on the couch.

"I am good and what about you?"

"Good and meet Sanjay, he's your brother in law. Sanjay meet Pari she is your sister in law"
We just nodded at each other trying to get comfortable knowing each other.

"Advik you remember my sister and he's our brother in law."

Advik seemed not so comfortable so he gave a quick smile and slid away into the corner seat of the couch.

"So, I have been meaning to meet you and to apologise to you. I am really sorry that you had to face the consequences because of my actions. I understand if you are still mad at me."

I did not hate my sister but the hatred was towards my parents behaviour towards me.

"Its fine I did understand your place back then also I was lucky enough to marry Advik rather than some other guy whom I did not know at all."

"Yeah, so what are you doing these days? "

"I graduated yesterday and I will be working soon. What about you?"

"Oh my goodness my sister is all grown up, huh? I am currently working in a firm"

"Hm..And how is my little angel? Come here dear, tell me your name." The little girl moved closer to her mother.

"She is your aunt, it's fine Shanaya. This is Shanaya, Pari and she is two years old. "

Shanaya slowly smiles towards me and Advik.
Our cat suddenly comes out of our room and meows so that I could feed her.