20. The fest

___________________________________________________________

The fest was today so I was excited to go with him. We left the house and reached my college.

Advik dropped me at the entrance as usual and went to look for a place to park.

I met up with my friends by the time Advik came back. The whole college was filled up with students and people from outside accompanying the students.

We all started to go around the campus to see the stalls of students selling food, books, few were explaining their projects they had worked on and there were few contests going on too.

We dropped by the food stall to eat stuff. I bought waffles and found a table to sit down on. There were very few chairs, so some of us were standing.

"Come on, don't shy away from touching each other just because we are here. I'm sure Advik can support you if you sit in his lap. Can't you, Advik?"

Swapna had planned on fangirling for us. She kept cheering us together to do couples stuff.

"Its okay come Pari, I don't want you to stand there."
Advik shifted his legs a little from below the table.

I'm sure my face was now read as a tomato. Advik pulled me towards himself causing me to fall on his lap slowly.

We were hopefully not in a crowded place. If not then I would run away from these people because of embarrassment.

I sat there on his laps not being able to do much but my heart was racing as if it was going to burst at any moment now.

Even the slightest shift of his thighs made me jump and I put my arm around his shoulder supporting myself.

His arm went around my waist to pull me closer to me and my lips were just inches away from his.

I suddenly had the urge to taste them, he realised my sight on his lips and licked his lips making it harder for me to control myself.

As we noticed everyone was invested in something or other we took our chance to kiss. It was a quick one but I could taste the sinfully sweet honey on his lips from the waffles.

******************************

I had a project to exhibit in my class with my group so I went back to my classes, informing Advik to call me after an hour.

I had a project on an app which could allow the ambulance drivers to make the lights turn green if they are stuck in traffic.

I was explaining my project to the judges who were in our stall. That is when I saw Sara speaking to Advik, she was standing way too close to him and to my horror she even hugged him.

I knew she was the sister of Adviks friend while he was in our college. So Sara had a chance to speak to him even before I could years ago while Advik was a student in our college.

I was jealous of her years ago when I was just a stranger to him but I still felt jealous even today as she stood there in front of him giggling and acting all girly.

I turned my attention towards the judges and continued the presentation trying to subdue my rage.

But as I was doing it my eyes met Adviks and I almost had stopped talking but I turned away quickly.

After a half an hour or so I was done with everything. I met up again with my friends and expected Advik there but he wasn't.

I saw him with Sara, that sly fox always flirted not just with Advik but many others, even though she knew the guys were in a relationship.

Advik was completely out of it and seemed as if he was trying to look for a way out.

I walked over to them and hugged him and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

"Pari, I saw the presentation it was amazing."
He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You guys know each other!?" She was clearly surprised.

"Yeah, meet my wife Pari . You must already know who she is, right?"

"Yeah, we are classmates after all I should get moving, it was nice meeting you Advik after years."

She did not dare to hug him again and went away soon.

We decided to go to the haunted mini mansion made by the students.

Advik seemed tense so I asked him if he was all right.

"We don't have to go there if you're not okay, we can do something else while they're gone."

"No, I just feel little uncomfortable with the darkness and sudden jump scares, but I wouldn't want to be the party pooper."

I did not want to push him too much but he seemed okay with it so I decided to go in.

Inside the atmosphere was dark and suddenly there were hands and people popping out of nowhere. There were blue and red lights everywhere.

Every time Advik would grab me tightly by the hand and rush forward.

We were finally at the end of it, I saw Swapna clinging to the guy she was currently dating.

"Stop it Swapna we are out already" As I teased her controlling my giggles.

She let go of his arm and smiled at him innocently while I was laughing.

"Hope you guys enjoyed it while I was working my ass off, huh?"

Anirudh was now standing beside me smirking.

" No one forced you to into volunteering Anirudh"
Swapna scoffed at him locking arms with the guy along with her.

" Well someone had to do it, you know."

" Anirudh, we missed you."
I hoped to see more of him in the fest as he makes everything seem more fun.

"I felt the same believe me Pari."
He smirked and I was smiling as he did it.

"I think we should leave if it's okay with you, Pari?" I thought he must be tired so we left the campus to return home.

_________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading ❣
Show your love by voting and commenting 💝