27. Ours

______________________________________________________________

"Wow!" Shanaya turned around as she looked around the mall while standing in the middle of it.

There was a chandelier hanging in the centre of the ceiling. It was a modern styled one with white glow. The milky marble floor reflected its glow and made the whole place brighter.

"Lets go to the kids clothes section." Pari said excitedly as Shanaya nodded and pulled us along by our hands as she ran forward excitedly.

"Slow down little one the stores wont run away." I chuckled seeing both of them in such a happy mood.

There were all kinds of clothes for the children. Everything was soo cute and soft to touch.

"So cupcake what would you like to wear?" Pari asked her as she picked up a pink fluffy frock in one hand and a blue jumpsuit in the other.

"Pink!pink!" Shanaya jumped up and down as she pointed towards the pink frock.

"Okay, let's move onto the shoes. Our princess outfit would be incomplete without shoes, isn't it?" I said as I picked up Shanaya and swung her around in the air.

Her soft giggles filled the air as we moved towards the shoe section.

After buying everything possible she wanted we reached the food court.

We went to the counter to get food.
"Aw..such a cute family aren't they?" The older women who were along with us in the line whispered to themselves as they smiled towards us.
Blush crept up on Paris and my own face as we smiled back.

"Shall we go back home?" Shanaya asked as she yawned cutely.

"Oh..my cupcake seems to be tired" Pari says as picks up her.

As I see Pari being soo careful and gentle with Shanaya I imagine her being a mom.

"What are you grinning about?"
Pari asks with a suspicion in her eyes.

"Nothing," I lie as I pick Shanaya into my hands. She already seems sleepy with her eyes drooping heavily with sleep.

I open the door and settle Shanaya in the back seat and come to the front.

"I will drive." Pari takes the keys from my hand and gets into the driver's side seat.

I stand there staring at her in disbelief as she ignites the engine.

"I dare you to speak even a word, Advik" She says slowly, shaking her head and staring back at me.

"Sure," I did not want to trigger her so I just got in.

***********************

I laid Shanaya carefully on the bed as we reached home.

"Shall we watch a movie or something?" Pari was standing at the bedroom door holding the remote in her hand.

"Have any specific in mind?"

"How about......... Zootopia?"

I laugh at the choice of hers. She slaps at my arm as I get near her.

"Why are you laughing?" She pouts.

We make ourselves comfortable on the couch.

"Can you bring some chips or like drinks?" I asked her as she was about to bring a cup of glass.

"Okay," She skips away in a happy way.

As she comes back holding bags of chips and a few juice cans she falls forward and lands on my lap on the couch.

I look into her eyes and her lips just a few inches away. She pulls me closer by her arms around my shoulder. I caressed her cheek which felt soft against my rough palm.

A thunder rolls out loudly from the clouds and almost sends a shiver to each of us.

We ignore it and get closer to each other. My lips crash against hers and I swallow her moan as I suck on her lower lip.

"Aunt?"

Pari pushes herself up and stands. But loses her balance and ends up on the floor crashing her butt hard before I could catch her.

"Ow.." Pari stands up slowly and Shanaya giggles at her.

"What are you doing dear? Why did you wake up?" I ask her with a little concern in my voice.

"The thunder woke me up." She shivers, hugging herself tightly.

"Oh my goodness, come here cupcake.Im soo sorry I left you all alone there." Pari hugs her still on her knees on the floor.

We spent the next few hours watching the movie and at the end both of them were sleeping.I carried them one by another to the bedroom and went to sleep later.

******************

The next day we dropped off Shanaya at her house.

"She is soo cute! Isn't she?" Pari asked me as we were on our way back home in the car.

I nod as I keep my eyes on the road.

"What about us?"

"What do you mean?" I ask with complete surprise.

"I mean I want kids someday. Don't you?" She asks with a grin.

"I would love to start a family with you." I smile at her.

"How many kids do you have in mind?"

"I am fine with as many as you are ready to give me."

I pick her hand from her lap and bring to my lips giving them a kiss.

"So three would be okay with you?"
She asks, biting her lips playfully.

"Yeah,"I laugh.

"What would have happened if I had said that I did not want to have kids? Like never."

"I would have been okay with it. I would never push you to do things that you would not want. Also you are my everything already."

She comes closer and gives a small kiss on my left cheek, later quickly returning to her seat.

As soon as we reach the house, I lock the door and pull her closer to me. Her soft body pressed against mine and heating up the air around us.
Our lips were in a hurry to taste each other.

I moved to her jawline from the lips. I slowly gave her kisses on the neck and moved towards the soft spot. I kissed the base of my neck while she ran her fingers through my curls.

She pushed me onto the bed and joined me on my lap as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Her hands unbuttoned my shirt and placed her palms on my chest. My hands roamed freely on her body touching her curves which I had missed so badly and feeling them under my hands.

I knew it was going to be a long night ahead of us.

_______________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading ❣
Show your love by voting and commenting 💝

I'm currently finishing " little women( kdrama)"
What are you guys watching 👀?
Let me know 😁