1.𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖍

《《𝔜𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱
𝔜𝔢𝔰, 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱
𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔬𝔫
𝔑𝔬𝔴 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 》》

_________________________________________

《《𝟛 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠》》

My class ended late so now I had to rush to reach the ceremony hall. The students filled up the corridor and were swarming out of the classes like ants.

I took my cellphone out of my pocket to text my friends so I could ask them where they were.

As I moved in the corridor towards the hall I crashed into something hard and tall, my cellphone was now on the ground. I was worried because the screen guard was new one and I did not want to break it once again.

"I think it's alright, isn't it?" a deep but calm voice was heard as I slowly raised my head I instinctively took a step back and saw a white shirt and a black graduation gown, that is when I knew I had crashed into a person and not a wall or something.

His right brow was slightly arched while left brow pushed towards the middle. His hair was brown and had soft curls. They made me wish to run my fingers through them . He had the softest brown eyes I had ever seen and his lips were slightly pink.

"It's good," I replied with a tiny smile. "Um.... also I'm sorry, I am in a rush". I said as he kept watching me without any reply.

He seemed as if he snapped out of it and replied "Oh, yeah I am in a rush too, it's okay".

Even though it seemed as if we both were in a hurry, none of us made a move but stood there staring at each other, while people moved around us swiftly.

"I assume you are graduating today", I waited for his reply to stop the silence. "Yes, I am" he smiled and raised his hands as if showing his black graduation gown.

"Congrats and I think I should go" I turned towards the hall and started to walk away as I heard him say "thank you". But something inside of me wished to see him once again.

I reached the hall and waved at my friends as I found them sitting in the fourth row. "You are late! where were you?" .Swapna was clearly furious at me.

I just smiled and shrugged as I made myself comfortable in the chair. The ceremony had started and I yawned as there were so many boring speeches and addresses. " He's cute, isn't he?" giggled Swapna. Now my full attention was now on the stage as a curly haired guy got on the stage to receive his award and certificate.

"Advik, please come forward," the lady on the stage announced. "Advik" the word rolled from my lips softly as I kept my eyes on him.

"Where was he all these days? oh god!" Swapna squeaked cheerfully, as I laughed slowly at her fangirl attitude. I wondered if I would ever get to meet him again.

⋆♡⸝⸝💌love ⊹。 °˖➴

ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ 1ꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!! ᴏʜ ɢᴏᴅ ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ!!ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ.ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ 1ꜱᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋ.ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙʏ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.  ʟᴏᴀᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ꜱɪᴅᴇ.ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀꜱ

~ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇʀ'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'