Chapter 36: War of the Worlds, Pt 2

Start from the beginning

"Do not mock me, Tennyson. You can die quickly with the rest of your insignificant race, or slowly by my hands."

"Or, I was thinking, not at all. Call it off."

"Foolish children. Enough of this. Destroy the other four. Leave Ben 10 to me."

The DNAliens started to attack Star, Kevin, Gwen and Pony Head. Star, Kevin, and Gwen started to battle the DNAliens hand to hand and Pony Head was head-butting DNAliens. The Highbreed hit Ben in the face destroying it. Star saw this happen. "NO!" shouted Star

"So it ends. Just like as your grandfather destroyed himself trying to defeat me, so you, too, will fall at my -"

Ben reformed his head. "I'm kind of mad now." said Ben. Then he started to shot fire at the Highbreed. Two Highbreed dropped down. Star dodged the one that was heading for here and Gwen but up a shield to protect her from the other Highbreed.

"Hey." said Kevin as he hit the Highbreed that was near Gwen. Kevin ran up to the Highbreed. The Highbreed grabbed Kevin fist then his side.

Star and Pony Head were working together fighting one of the Highbreed. Ben ran up and hit his Highbreed. He hit Ben back. The Highbreed with Kevin thru him around. "Leave him alone!" said Gwen

"Very well. I was nearly done with him anway." said the Highbreed as he tossed Kevin aside. The Highbreed walked up to Gwen. She put up a dome and the Highbreed destroyed it in one hit. "That won't keep me from you, vermin. But perhaps I'll finish your friend first. So you can watch him suffer. Yes, you're no threat to me now."

"I said... Leave him alone!" shouted Gwen. She started to turn purple and her heir started to turn into energy. She blasted the Highbreed outh of the tower. Star and Pony Head combined there power to blast the Highbreed out of the tower as well. Star and Pony Head saw what Gwen looks like.

"Gwen." said Kevin as he started to get up and walked to Gwen.

"So much power."

"Gwen, listen to me. You've got to shut it down."

"No. I think I can defeat the Highbreed all by myself."

"Your grandmother said it would take at lest 75 years for you to master that power."

"We don't have 75 years."

"You'll lose your humanity. You won't remember Ben, Star or me. Ben will find another way to win. You've got to come back to me, Gwen. I can't lose you. Okay?"

Gwen then started to turn back to normal. "Okay." Then they hugged. Ben was getting hit by the Highbreed.

"You're finished, insect." said the Highbreed

"Not quite." said Ben. Then he thru some seeds on the ground. The Highbreed was then tangled with the plant that was growing. "Okay, now I'm finished. And soon as you give the order, the whole invasion's over." Star, Kevin, Gwen and Pony Head soon joined up with Ben. The Highbreed started to laugh evilly.

"You think this is funny?" asked Kevin

"I don't have the authority to call off the invasion. Only the Highbreed supreme could end the attack. And he is beyond your reach, safe on the home world." said the Highbreed

"Well, at least things can't get any worse."

Then DNAliens started to surround them.

"You had to jinx us." said Pony Head

"I'll try shoving them back with a shield. Maybe we can -" said Gwen

Then they noticed the DNAlien were being sent flying. Then the saw Manny beating up the DNAliens. "One side, alien freaks! You're in my way!"