Chapter 34: Unearthed

Start from the beginning

Ben looked over to the trailer and walked to it. "What's he trying to build with all that stuff?" asked Ben. The creature saw Ben near the stuff it got and started to charge Ben. It tried to hit Ben with the power coupling. Ben dodged it. "We don't want to have to hurt you. Drop the weapon and give yourself up."

Kevin absorbed a rock. "You'll have to read him his right first, Tennyson. Just take him out!" said Kevin. Then he ran up and punched the creature in the face. Kevin tried to punch him again but was hit away.

Ben activated the omnitrix and hit it. "Humongousaur!" The creature gasped. Then the creature started to charged Ben and grabbed him.

"Aww. I think he loves you." said Kevin

"So not funny!" said Star

Ben got his arms free and hit the creature with both hand over it's head. The creature let go of Ben. Ben then punched the creature and send it flying. It started to cry. "Oh, come on. I didn't hit you that hard." said Ben

The creator picked up a crystal. "He's going for a weapon!" said Kevin. Ben started to head towards the creature.

"Don't have much of an attention span, do you?" said Ben. Then he slapped the crystal out of the creature's hand. The creature started to hit the ground. The creature pushed Ben. Then Star fired a blast at the creature and send it flying.

"He's getting away!" said Star

Ben started to charged at the creature. The creature ripped of the side railing off the side of the street and wrapped Ben in it. Ben started to grow and destroyed the rail he was wrapped up in. The creature started to ran in fear. But it was stopped by energy blocks.

"Leave you three alone for five minutes!" said Gwen. The creature tried to run the other direction. But Gwen put up some more energy blocks. Ben shrunk down into the sized he transformed into. Then Star and Kevin joined Ben and Gwen. When the creature looked at Gwen it saw her as a Anodyte. It started to calm down and made some grunts.

"Is that monster for "I give up"?" asked Kevin

"Do I look like I speak monsterese?" asked Ben. Both Star and Kevin just looked at Ben. "Oh. Right."

"It's calming down. I think the fight's over." said Gwen. Then the creature destroyed the energy block and grabbed Gwen. "Aah!"

"Gwen! Put her down!" shouted Kevin. He was about to charge the creature, but both Ben and Star stopped him.

"Don't move! It'll squoosh her!" said Ben

"I don't want to be squooshed!" said Gwen

"We got to do something!" said Kevin

"Put me down! Now!" The creature but Gwen down. "Thank you." Gwen walked back from the creature.

"Ben you hit him high. Star you hit him in the meddle. I'll hit him low." said Kevin

Ben, Star and Kevin started to charged the creature, but Gwen made energy filed in front of Ben, Star and Kevin. They ran into the energy filed. "Don't hurt it!" said Gwen

"Why not?"

"I think it's just a baby."

"He squished you pretty hard, Gwen."

The creature had the power coupling in its mouth. "No. She's right." said Ben then transformed back to normal. "All that random stuff it stole around town - it's not building anything with it after all."

"She thinks they're toys. Look." said Gwen. The creature spun the power coupling like a top. Kevin then returned to normal.

"What makes you think it's a girl?" asked Ben