Chapter 28: Undercover

Start from the beginning

"I thought you said we were going to Cooper's lab." said Gwen

"We are." said Kevin as he walked up to the door with Ben Star and Gwen following right behind him. "So, Gwen, excited to see your ex?"

"Zip it." Gwen lend to Ben. "You had to mention the crush?" Gwen whispered to Ben.

"Probably not." said Ben

Kevin knocked on the door but no one answered. Kevin then used his power to unlock the door and open it. They walked in side and headed to the basement door and opened it.

"Why break in? Couldn't we have just left a message with Cooper's folks?" asked Gwen

"Because Coop never leaves his lab - never. Something's seriously wrong." said Kevin

The four walked down the stairs.

"He probably just went out for a..." said Ben and Kevin turn on the lights. "Smoothy."

They split up and started to search. "Wow. He really never leaves the lab." said Gwen as she saw one of Cooper's dirty shirts.

"Look for signs of a struggle." said Kevin

Star was looking for any clues. "This whole place looks like a struggle." said Ben then he stepped on a pizza. Ben then picked a gun like device. Ben pressed a button on it. The gun started to activated and shot a light at the computer. The computers around the place started to turn on. Then Cooper appeared on it.

"If anyone finds this recording..." said Cooper. Then there was a scream and a DNAliens started to chase Cooper. Cooper thru stuff at the DNAliens. Then the DNAliens shot goo on his foot and grabbed him. "No! No!" They then teleported away. Then the computer started to show static.

"There you go - signs of a struggle."

"Smart kid. Left behind a message in a bottle so someone would see what happened to him." said Kevin

"Gwen, can you track Cooper, figure out where they took him?"

"Probably. His energy resonance is really strong here." said Gwen as her hands and eyes started to glow purple. "Got him. I can take us right to Cooper."

"In other words, you're attracted to him." said Kevin

"Can we just go?"

They soon find themselves at the edge of Los Soledad.

"Los Soledad?" question Star

"Cooper's trail led us here?" asked Ben

"Deserted. At lest last time we were here there was a monster to fight." said Kevin

"I don't get it. I did everything right." said Gwen

"Well, love is blind. And apparently, it screws up your powers, too."

"My powers are not screwed up. My instincts are telling me Cooper's definitely nearby."

Ben walked up to the hole. "Sorry, Gwen, but there's nothing here except..." said Ben. Then he disappeared as he walked into Los Soledad.

"Ben!" said Star in a worried tone. Star, Kevin and Gwen ran up to the hole.

"Tennyson, where -" said Kevin the Ben's head appeared.

"You have got to see this." said Ben as he disappeared again. Star, Kevin and Gwen walked into Los Soledad. They soon found that it was cold and snowing. They also saw tons of DNAliens. "It's DNAlien day camp." The DNAliens were working. There was a big arch and three towers. They hide behind a large piece of metal.