"All the hot girls are there in dead nights,"

"Like who?"

"London," I say. "We went in a Wednesday and I got lucky,"

"You really did," Niall sighs. "Can we swap girls,"

"No," O decline. "London and I are finally good again,"

"We can tell," they all say in unison. They all back at my neck and giggle. I roll my eyes and put the hem of my shirt around my chin so it covers my neck.

"Please leave it alone," I say and they all widen their eyes. "What?"

"You just said...please.." they all were shocked. I huff and realise that I do say that a lot these days.

"Yeah.." I nod. "What about it?"

"You never say please,"

"I do now..I guess I picked it up from somewhere,"

"Or a certain someone,"

I roll my eyes again. "You boys..are so much worse then anything I've ever seen, all you do is pester me about London, like, she's my fucking girl, you don't expect me not to fuck her?" I start, but I wanted to keep going. "Yes she likes to give me hickeys that are worse then a shark bite, yes she scratches my back, and yes we're living people, okay?"

"Jesus Louis, why are you in a mood?"

"I'm always in a mood, and you guys always make it worse. So fucking what if I had sex, fuck,"

"Okay, enough," Harry says. Liam shakes his head.

"Louis fucked Erin without your permission," he says quickly and I stand up and I go to launch at him.

"Louis!" Zayn snaps. "Don't!"

I send daggers to Liam. "You are an asshole!"

"Erin told me," Zayn says. "So I already know and although I'm not happy about it, I would rather it be Louis then someone random, okay? You didn't need to try to get him in trouble, okay?"

Liam rolls his eyes and I sit back down. "We need to get started," Harry sighs and I agree. "What are we going to do about him?" he then asks.

"Whats his name?" I ask.

"Tom," he replied. "He's young, so we gotta find a girl perfect for him,"

"Well, where we found London was a good spot, especially the girl she was with,"

"The one I fucked?" Niall chips in and I sigh.

"Yeah. What's her name?"

"Anna? Sienna? Ally?"

"It's probably none of those," Liam shakes his head.

"It's Ally," I say.

"How do you know?"

"Because, I have her phone," I shrug. "I went through her phone,"