57- HELP AND PERMISSION

Start from the beginning

She slowly raised her hand a bit and show him her pinky finger, softly tilting her head at Taehyung.

Hoseok was really confused but then he saw a glare from her. He gulped and tried to understand the gestures.

Pinky finger, tilting head at Taehyung and then shaking the hand at upstairs...

Oh! He got it, but did not understand the whole thing so he just tried to do what she said.

"Uhm" he cleared his throat "can you tell me where's the washroom?"

Taehyung quickly stood up and said "Yeah I can show you, come with me."

Hoseok prevented himself from smiling and got up "thanks." And he started to follow Taehyung.

They quickly went upstairs and Taehyung led them to his room. Closing the door he hurriedly asked "how's he?"

Hoseok did not need any names to know whom he was talking about. He licked his lips and answered "not good. He met his mom today.."

Taehyung smiled hearing the second sentence "what was his reaction?"

"He was stunned but his eyes were swollen when he came out. He cried for sure." Hoseok said and Taehyung also gave a sad smile to him. He wanted to comfort Jungkook at that time, wanted Jungkook to introduce him to his mother at the mafia boss's boyfriend.

"How are you all?" Taehyung asked.

"We're.. we miss you Taehyung." Hoseok replied and soon Taehyung's eyes watered.

"Me too.. I wanna meet everyone. I- I wanna see him hyung.."

Hoseok sighed and looked down. Raising his hand he patted his shoulder "you have their numbers, why don't you use them for something."

"Can I use it to meet Jungkook too?" He bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying.

The brown haired boy stared at him then shook his head "we can't betray him. He's our boss afterall. I'm so sorry Taehyung I can't do anything even if I want to." Making Taehyung's tears come out.

"Please help me.. I'll not tell him that you did something trust me. He'll not know." He clutched the hem of his own shirt.

Hoseok looked at the helpless boy and wiped the tear with his thumb.

"Promise?" Taehyung looked at him and his eyes became hopeful. The smiley face of Hoseok made his eyes shine.

"Promise." He whispered.

Hoseok's soft smile was still there when he took out his phone and typed something. Suddenly there was a sound in the room, the sound came from Taehyung's phone.

The blue head frowned when Hoseok told him to check it. He quickly ran towards his phone and saw a message in his phone from 'hobi Hyung' .

He opened the message and chuckled through his tears. He looked up and ran to Hoseok hugging him tightly "thank you Hyung." He sniffled and Hoseok hugged him back softly.

"It's ok. I hope to see you in the mansion soon." And Taehyung nodded in his chest.

"Okay come on, your family is waiting downstairs." Hoseok said and broke the hug. Taehyung wiped his face and fixed his long bangs so no-one can notice his red eyes.

When they reached downstairs Mr Kim spoke "you took a lot of time. I was missing you in just few minutes." He chuckled making Hoseok chuckle as well.

"Uh, he was showing me around a bit so we got late. Taehyung's photography skills are incredible." He said even though the blue head did not show him any of his works he still saw some of his works before. Hearing the praise Taehyung got flustered.