michael vs tommy

one thing layla knew was love triangles since she had experienced being in one before she even started tiktok where she was in a love triangle with kio cyr and olivia ponton where she was described as the mystery girl in some of the two tiktokers comment section.

but now that she had anna, she didn't experience or wasn't in any love triangles that she knew of, except of being in a love triangle with her girlfriend and her girlfriend's dog pluto which layla didn't mind.

but seeing tabitha swatosh getting hated on for basically leading two guys on before she actually found someone who she genuinely had a connection with was something that layla hated especially when that person is just trying to find love.

love.

that's what everyone wants, it what layla wanted when she first met her girlfriend, falling for anna straightaway by her kindnesses and charm and sense of humour.

layla entered alex's house embracing her favourite ex-hype house member, charli, dixie and avani were her favourite ex-ex hype house members since they left before alex and kouvr did.

"hey alex," alex warren had been someone who layla loved hanging around with back when hype house was in the middle where charli, avani, dixie and most of the hype house members were still there, he has always been supportive of layla and her performers she does with major artists.

"so..tabs," she looked towards the girl who was getting the most attention on tiktok, "how does it feel?" tabitha furrowed her eyebrows at layla's question, "what?"

layla looked at her sitting across from her, "being tiktok's dramapages front cover," tabitha frowned at that, "right.." layla frowned, "the hate you're getting right now i experienced that once too," she told tabitha, "don't worry about the comments,"

"i have most of them deleted or censored," layla hummed at that, "if michael makes you happy then it shouldn't matter," tabitha nods her head, "yea,"

alex looked to his friend, "what's up?" layla smiled knowing she came at a wrong time, "nothing much, finished recording my new album," tabitha and the group smiled, "that's great layla, congrats,"

"thank you,"

she looked around feeling uncomfortable slightly, "um—" she stands up from the stool, "i will message you whenever i'm in the studio so we can record something together,"

alex nods his head at layla's words, "yeah, let me know whenever," layla smiled at her friend, "okay," she looked back to the group, "great seeing most of you guys again," she commented before she left the room with alex following behind her to the front door, "is everything okay?"

layla turnt back at her friend's question, "yea, i'm good, just realised me and anna had something planned," alex hummed, "okay, layla, you know you can come around whenever you want, you know, it's always great seeing you," she smiled at his words, "it's great seeing you too alex," the two hugged before layla went into her car.

_____

layla beck came towards her girlfriend's house walking up the steps to her girlfriend's asethetic forest house, opening the front door since she had a key to her girlfriend's house stepping inside as pluto comes running towards her, "hi pluto," she played with pluto squishing his face slightly in her hands.

anna comes after her dog, "pluto, who's at the—" she stops seeing her girlfriend wearing an corset that shows off her boobs with tights and black shorts underneath, "—oh,"

she smiled at her girlfriend's speechless state where she stepped closer to her girlfriend, anna's eyes strained on her breasts when she now comes face to face with her girlfriend.

layla's hand lifting up anna's head so the two of them could make eye contact, "anna, who's there—?" sabrina quesada asked with chris sturniolo coming behind her.

the two's eyes wide at layla's outfit, the beck girl not really caring since this was something sab had seen her in, and something chris would see on her instagram, "hey guys," chris's mouth was dropped as sab picked his mouth back up, "h-hi,"

layla chuckled, walking past the three eyes widened young adults coming past them, "i was gonna ask if you could take some pictures for me," she told her girlfriend, "but you have company over, i'll put one of your hoodies on,"

anna nods her head at that wanting her girlfriend to do that, not wanting chris's eyes still on her girlfriend who now went upstairs into her bedroom going to her wardrobe and taking out a hoodie.

where a hand comes around her waist, lips placed against her ear speaking lowly, "if this is you teasing me, then it is definitely working," anna said seductively into her girlfriend's ear, "no this is not me teasing you, i like that i do that, but right now all i wanted to was to take pictures for my instagram,"

"later,"

layla turned now in her girlfriend's arms, her arms around anna's shoulders, "and as well, i wanted to let you know that i am going to london for a podcast i am doing with saving grace," anna hummed, "and i think i am filming something over there as well,"

anna moved her girlfriend more closer to her, pressing her lips to her girlfriend's soft lips humming against layla's lips who smiled when the two pulled back, "sab, nessa, oliver and the boys are downstairs, we can't—" layla said moving her girlfriend away from her girlfriend.

she takes a hoodie from anna's wardrobe putting it over her outfit going in front of anna and downstairs to where the boys and sab and nessa sat at anna's table playing cards against humanity.

"be ready to lose bitches," the group laughed at what layla said who smiled hearing them all laugh at what she said, "cause one thing i don't do, is lose.."

oliver looked at layla, "we'll see about that, beck," layla raised an eyebrow at where the blank boy sat, "we really going back to last names now, blank?"

the two looked at each other with all seriousness when they both bursted out laughing with the whole group doing the same.