boss up

layla laid on top of anna after eva had left to go to the airport, layla went upstairs into her girlfriend's bedroom upset about her best friend leaving for six months.

pressing kisses onto anna's cheek and neck, moving the blonde hair away from her girlfriend's face, "you're pretty," anna's cheeks redden at the compliment from her girlfriend, "you're so pretty bubby,"

layla smiled at her girlfriend continuing to kiss at anna's face, "i lu—" layla stops herself, her eyes widening as she moved anna off of her, "um, i'm gonna go downstairs and make tiktoks with dev,"

anna furrowed her eyebrows watching as her girlfriend left the bedroom, running her hand through her hair, 'was she about to say that she loved me?' anna thought in her head after hearing what her girlfriend almost said.

"wait, layla!" layla comes back to her girlfriend's doorframe standing leaning against it, "bub, come make tiktoks with me," layla just nods her head at her girlfriend coming back into anna's bedroom.

she closed the door behind her, coming towards her girlfriend who had a smile on her face at the sight of her girlfriend who was in black cargo pants and then a white crop top on.

—————

layla was talking to sab in the kitchen as emma filmed layla's girlfriend who was doing push ups on the kitchen islands, "so.. have you two, you know...?"

layla shakes her head at sab, "no w-we haven't," she said looking away from her girlfriend who moved off of the kitchen counters.

sab looked at layla when anna comes behind her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around layla's shoulders whilst layla held onto her girlfriend's arm smiling, "ha caught in 4k,"

emma said filming anna who was hugging layla from behind, "anna does love us," layla and anna both looked towards emma who was filming them for her spam account as layla chuckles hearing her girlfriend's adorable laugh in her ear.

anna kissed the side of layla's head once emma stopped filming them, layla talking to sab who smiled at the interaction with anna and her girlfriend.

"you two are so cute!"

sab said squealing looking in between layla and anna, as anna moved away from her girlfriend and sab coming back towards emma, filming another tiktok.

layla gets the tissue wiping at her nose to now see her girlfriend taking the empty kitchen roll into her hands after kissing layla's lips gently pulling back with a smile on her face.

sab looked at layla with a knowing look, "you two are definitely in love," layla's cheeks redden when she looks down to her phone before turning to her girlfriend and emma seeing emma doing something that layla always does.

"who am i? who am i?"

layla playfully rolls her eyes at her best friends, running her hand through her brunette hair, "guess, comment down below," layla stands up coming towards emma and her girlfriend.

when anna starts to shake her butt aganist layla's front who looked down to her secret girlfriend's butt, her cheeks reddening before turning to look at emma's iphone.

she grabbed anna's hips once emma's tiktok ended bringing anna's back against her front with her hand on her girlfriend's hips, "don't tease me boon," she whispered into anna's ear, "cause you don't know what i can do," she said before pulling back from her girlfriend going back to sab.