going through changes

layla laid in the guest bedroom king size bed with her hands behind her head looking up at the ceiling thinking about everything and lyrics she could use for her new song.

she leans herself up off of her pillows, leaning against the headboard looking up to the room door hearing someone knock at the door, "come in," layla voiced letting the person behind the door know she is awake.

"hey,"

layla smiles when she sees emma, anna and sab standing in the doorframe, "hey guys," she said to her friends, "morning lele," layla smiles at sab who spoke, "we are going to get things for breakfast, do you want to come with us?"

layla looked at her friends who were already dressed, "um sure, let me just get changed," anna nods her head, "okay," they exit out of layla's bedroom, the said girl coming out of the king size bed making the bed presentable before coming to duffel bag taking a pair of black mom jeans with a white ribbed tank top on then getting anna's red hoodie she had in her duffel bag putting it on.

she looks at herself in the mirror doing her hair, she had been awake for about an hour now, she had already went to the bathroom to brush her teeth, wash her face and her morning skincare routine.

"my sugar plum! are you ready or no—"

dev stopped screaming when she sees layla coming out of the guest room what was downstairs, layla looked at her friend, "i'm here," she said chuckling, dev smiles hugging layla closer to her body.

they walked around the corner of the mansion coming towards the kitchen where the just a house girls were minus mads who was with her family for a couple of days.

"let's go bitches!"

eva and everyone else chuckled at what layla said, as she had her car keys in her pocket, "who cars are we taking?" layla asked knowing not everyone is going to fit in one car, "the house car,"

the just a house girls shared a tesla for all of them whenever they had to go to photoshoots with goose who would normally drive them.

"ooh,"

layla gets into the back seat sitting beside eva as anna and dev were in the front seats with anna driving, emma and sab in the middle seats then layla and eva were in the back seats, anna started to drive looking back to her friends in the rearview mirror who was singing with each other when she does a break check.

"anna!"

dev said as her hands hit the dashboard in front of her, anna chuckled singing along to layla's song that played over the radio, "take me down into your paradise, don't be scared cause i'm your body typee,"

the girls all sung loud screaming it out of the tesla's windows smiling, when anna comes into the target parking lot, they all put their mask onto their faces in the parking lot after getting out walking towards the entrance.

anna takes layla's hand into hers running, leaving the just a house girls alone coming to the lego area where they look around the legos, "ooh, look at this one,"

layla said taking the star wars lego box from the shelf showing it to anna, who smiles nodding her head, "we're getting that one," anna takes layla's hand hand again going to where their friends were shopping for the groceries they needed.

eva looked at them, "do we really need this?" layla and anna both nod their heads, "obviously we do, it's a Star Wars helmet we're gonna be making from legos," layla said to eva who sighed, "whatever,"

layla and anna high fived putting the box into their trolley when layla takes the trolley from emma's hands letting the said girl sit inside the trolley, "weee!" layla chuckles at what emma was doing.

the girls bought everything that they need for their house, layla was now in front with anna playing aux as she played her song with nessa and jaden.

"la di dia, oh la di dia,"

—————

"i know i messed up but.."

layla sings in the guest room, "i wont give up on us," layla sings not hearing anna come into the guest bedroom with emma, sab, eva and dev, "even if the skies get rough,"

she sang looking away from her iphone feeling herself start to get upset, "i'm giving you all my love..." she said, a tear falls down her face, "i'm still looking up,"

she finished singing when she feels the bed dip before she gets attacked with her friends cuddling her, "aww," eva said seeing a tear on her friend's face, anna looked at layla wiping the tear from the girl's face, "hey, don't cry.."

the tiktok stopped when anna wiped layla's tear away, layla looked away from anna looking at her iphone, seeing the girls come into the room when she was singing.

she continued to watch the tiktok play when she sees eva's and the girl's mouth falls open at how good she sounded.

she posted it captioning it 'pain' before positing it onto her main tiktok account seeing some of her supporters already commenting and liking the video.

layla locks her iphone looking at her friends, "so what's for breakfast?" she asked them with a small smile on her face, running her hand through her hair, "come on,"

sab takes layla's hand coming into the kitchen with the girls following behind them, layla comes into the kitchen seeing a fully made breakfast being put out, with the boys coming in through the front door, "ooh, that looks good,"

emma slaps christian's hand away, "oww em," christian rubbed his hand hearing layla and the girls now chuckle at their friend's facial expression.

—————

layla made more tiktoks in anna's bedroom doing a thirst trap after her last video, she needed to do something so her account wasn't just of her singing.

she makes the thirst trap smirking down to her iphone as she was now in her sports bra as the lights were red, layla then does another transition where she looked to the left with the led lights now blue, she smiles licking her lips slightly.

she puts her ribbed tank top back on, turning off anna's led lights posting the thirst trap when she comes onto her singing video seeing it have 32.2 million views with 15.3 million likes and then 1 million comments.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: i think i just fell in love.
(liked by creator and 16.4 million others)
- happyboonlele: oh don't lie you've been in love with her since you first met her.

sabynaa.xx: THIS IS BEAUTIFUL 🥺
(liked by creator)

devvyyy_ ☑️ • friends: THIS IS MY MOTHER FUCKING BEST FRIEND. OH MY GOD!
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: ILY ❤️

gabri33la: i'm really trying to forget him.

jordanbeckham ☑️ • friends: MISS FUCKING LAYLA PAIGE BECK. YOU CANT SOUND THIS FUCKING GOOD. 😽
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: JORDAN BECKHAM I LOVE YOU

charlidamelio ☑️ • friends: i will make a dance video to this
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: oh please do it

mikofusco: pls how do you do this
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: awww hahaha thank u 🤍

joshrichards ☑️ • friends: my best friend everyone.
(liked by creator and 12.4 million others)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: my best friend 🤍

more and more of her friends started to comment on her singing video when her smile falls from her face seeing nessa's comment on her video.

nessabarrett ☑️ • friends: my best friend ladies and gentlemen.

if layla could dislike she would of done that but instead, she just locked her phone continuing to eat the breakfast in front of her instead of replying back to nessa.