the tommy scandal

since layla hadn't seen much of her girlfriend in the last bit in november due to the beck girl being either at interviews or photoshoot.

anna decided to waste her time going on tommy's hot tub stream with the said boy who knew layla and anna were officially and in love, but didn't seem to care as he leaned in and kissed layla's girlfriend.

and what layla seemed to see was anna kissing tommy back before the hot tub stream ended, layla clenched her jaw, coming downstairs where anna was making breakfast with emma, zack, cooper and sab downstairs with her.

"anna!"

emma and the others turned to see their best friend what seemed to anger at anna, "uh oh, anna what did you do?" layla makes her way towards her girlfriend and their best friends, "is this real? please tell me this is a joke,"

anna furrowed her eyebrows, "what? is what a joke?" layla turned her phone around where a tiktok video of anna and tommy kissing on the hot tub stream was shown.

anna's face falls at the tiktok video, she knew layla would sometime see the video, but she expect her to see it when their friends are around, sab clears her throat, "um, we're gonna go,"

layla shook her head at sab, "no stay," she then turned to her girlfriend, "is this a joke? did you cheat on me with tommy?" anna opened her mouth, "i- it was for his hot tub stream!" anna said, "the kiss- it.. it didn't mean anything,"

layla scoffed shaking her head as their friends looked in between the couple feeling uncomfortable, "i was at interview or a photoshoot and you decided to go and kiss someone else behind my back, and not tell me," she sighed, "what kind of girlfriend are you?"

anna frowned looking at layla, "lele, i love you," layla chuckled shaking her head moving her hand from anna's hand, "if you loved me like you say you do, you wouldn't have done this and especially behind my back,"

layla felt tears come down her face, "well, then i guess this made my decision about who i'm spending christmas and new years with," anna frowned reaching out to her girlfriend.

"layla please,"

layla felt a tear come down her face, "get out," anna frowned, "bub, please," layla shakes her head, "get out!" anna nods her head, coming past her girlfriend and out of layla's apartment door.

layla sobbed when she hears her front door close with zack's arms coming around layla's body letting her cry in his arms, "i-i thought she loved me," she cried, "she said she love-loved me,"

zack rubbed layla's back with their best friends looking at layla who sobbed into her guy best friend's arms.

whilst anna was in her range rover slammed her hand onto her steering wheel letting tears fall down from her face, "i'm so stupid," she wiped at her tears starting her engine as she drives towards where she knew tommy was staying.

parking her car, locking it after she comes towards the front door to the apartment that tommy was staying in, "anna, hey," the tall boy said smiling, "long time no see,"

anna pushed tommy back into his apartment, "whoa, what's wrong?" he asked seeing her eyes red from crying, "did something happen with layla?"

anna moved away from tommy, "she saw the video, and i-i shouldn't of done the stream with you, i," tommy comes towards anna who shakes her head holding her hand out, "don't come near me, the best thing that has ever happened to me doesn't want to see me,"

tommy scoffed, "you know you are way too good for her," anna shook her head, "no, she is way too good for me, she loved me and i messed everything up, like i always do,"

tommy rolled his eyes, "it's not like she doesn't people wanting her to—" anna furrowed her eyebrows, "what? what do you mean?" tommy looked at anna, "do you seriously not think that layla doesn't have at least someone wanting on the sideline when your relationship goes bad? she's a hoe and she's always been—"

anna looked up at tommy, swinging her fist towards the taller guy's face who falls back with anna coming on top of tommy punching him across the face, "she's not a hoe, you're the man-whore, bringing girls here and what hooking up with them.."

she scoffed moving away from tommy who groaned at the feeling of anna's fists rapidly punching him, "i thought you were my friend, but i guess i was wrong," she slammed shut the apartment door coming towards her car.

she looks down to her now swollen knuckles seeing them bleed as she shook her head now feeling the pain, "ow," she shakes her head starting her car with her other hand driving to her house.

____

"layla, honey, what happened?"

amy beck looked at her daughter over facetime who had tears streaming down her beautiful tanned face, "honey, breathe," layla lets out a cry clutching her pillow close to her chest.

nemo coming towards layla, into layla's arms resting his head aganist layla's shoulder who now sobbed into her puppy's fur, "honey, what happened?"

dory licked her owner's fallen tears, "mama, sh-anna, sh-she kissed someone else," amy frowned hearing her daughter heartbroken, "she said she loved me and she does this to me," layla shook her head, "this isn't what love is,"

amy frowned from the other side of the screen, wanting to be with her daughter in that moment, "you two will work through this," layla shook her head, "i-i don't want to see her, you don't hurt someone you love,"

layla stated feeling dory licking at her tears, "who are you gonna spend christmas then?" amy asked her daughter who lets out a small sob, "i-i'm coming home for christmas, noah said he's going to the bahamas for New Years,"

amy nods her head, "i was thinking of going with him," amy looked at her tear stained daughter, "hey," layla looked to her laptop seeing her mother's face, "i know this hurt, anna made a mistake cause i see how in love she is with you,"

"i don't remember being this heartbroken before," amy nods her head, "yeah, it's because you didn't love drew or hunter as much as you love anna," layla frown, "it'll take some time for her to earn back your trust, but i know that— she's angry at herself for what she did,"

"i wish i was there, honey,"

layla nods her head, "me too," she lets out a breath, "maybe i should just go home for a few days," amy looked at her daughter, "what about your upcoming recording sessions and photoshoots?"

layla looked at her mother, "i already recorded all of my songs, and did all of mt photo shoots and interviews, i don't have any until after christmas," amy nods her head, "okay, if you wanna come home then come home,"

"i love you, mama,"
"i love you too, honey,"