but when he...

layla was out for breakfast with anna, dixie and noah, it was basically a breakfast date for dixie and noah, layla looked at her twin brother, "so when's the surgery?" she asked her brother, knowing about the lump in her brother's breast, "in a few days,"

layla nods her head, "do you want me to go with you?" noah looked at his sister, "aren't you going back to las vegas in a few days?" layla runs her fingers through her hair, "yeah, but if you need me here then i'll tell kelly, she'll understand,"

noah shakes his head, "no it's okay, dixie is gonna come with me, right baby?" anna cringed at the name but noah didn't notice it, layla chuckles, noah and dixie both turned to layla who was still laughing.

"what are you laughing at?"

layla looks at her brother and dixie, "anna hates the b word," noah furrowed his eyebrows, "what bitch?" layla shakes her head, "no baby, she hates that word and being babied,"

noah looked at dixie then started to laugh with his sister, "okay, that is quite funny," anna rolled her eyes at layla, "hahaha," anna said sarcastically.

layla looked at anna, "aww, are you annoyed?" noah and dixie watched layla and anna talk to each other, before looking back to each other knowing that anna made his sister happy.

"so um—" layla looks back to her brother and dixie, "how's sway life?" she asked about her brother's content house is gonna be filmed, "it's good, it's sometimes annoying when the cameras are everywhere,"

layla rolled her eyes, "of course they're gonna be everywhere, you guys are filming your life," noah nods his head, "true, true,"

noah looked at anna, "so anna banana," layla looked at her brother when he said anna's tiktok username, "how is it going with you?" anna looked at noah, "nothing much really, other than doing photoshoots all the time, there's really nothing else other then hanging out with layla and the girls,"

dixie looked at layla who half smiled knowing something has happened between them, "so how was it?" anna furrowed her eyebrows at dixie, "how was what?"

dixie looked at layla and anna, "how was the kiss?" layla looked at her brother, knowing noah told dixie about her and anna kissing, "noah," layla groaned, "you told her,"

noah shakes his head, "no i didn't," dixie playfully scoffs, "wait, you told him and not me?" layla looks down with blush coating her cheeks, "i-"

"she kissed me,"

anna said blurting out, "anna!" layla groans again, looking at the girl who sat next to her, "sorry lele, but you did," layla then rolls her eyes, "okay, whatever, i did kiss her, and i would do it again,"

noah looked at his sister, "don't do it right now cause fletcher is here," layla sighs turning around in her chair as they sat outside in the sun seeing paparazzi and fletcher from hollywood fix standing on the opposite road from them.

she waved her hand to the paparazzi before turning back to her brother, "oh, but it would be so fun just to get that on camera," anna shakes her head, "i ain't kissing you when they're recording cause then it'll get blown out of proportion, people will make up lies about how you cheated on emma or something like that,"

layla nods her head at what anna said, "right," she clears her throat finishing the rest of her breakfast when the waiter comes and takes their plates for them as they still sat at the table talking about social media whilst layla drinks her coke from her cup.

"so layla, how is it being finally apart of a content house?" layla looked at them, "it's kind of the same as being the girl's intern, we do the same things except this time, i get to be in photoshoots for brands with them like lounge,"