merry christmas everybody!

layla was asleep as she didn't hear tiny footsteps coming towards her king size where diego jumped onto his cosuin's bed before sitting on top of layla's legs who opened her eyes when she feels something bouncing on her leg.

"lan! lan! wake up! santa came! there's prethsents!"

a smile comes onto her face, as she chuckled at her little cosuin's excited state, "okay, let's go downstairs," diego takes her hand making layla get out of bed who quickly loosened her hand from his grip to brush her teeth and hair staying in her christmas pjamas, like the same ones diego is wearing.

"morning layla,"

layla smiled at her aunt side hugging camila once her and diego came downstairs seeing loads of presents around the christmas tree, "sweetheart," john kissed his daughter's forehead who smiled.

layla smiled knowing her parents were gonna love her presents since she got them a few things, but she had one in an envelope that was a plan ticket for the both of them whenever they wanted to come to los angeles.

"morning,"
"morning, uncle ricardo,"

ricardo smiled at his niece messing up layla's hair who just chuckled as everyone comes downstairs, as everyone was now downstairs and crowded around the christmas tree with their presents in front of them.

diego went first opening one of his big presents from his parents what was a lamborghini car that ricardo and camilla could control when they are walks, "yay!"

everyone smiled seeing diego hugging his parents who both kissed their son's small cheek, it was now layla's turn who opened her present from her parents seeing that it was an photograph camera, "aww thanks mum and dad,"

the beck parents smiled at each other, with john smiling down at his daughter who was below him, layla leaned against her father's leg when everyone opened one present with everyone watching and then everyone started to open all their presents together.

layla had gotten all the things she wanted from her family, but the one thing she wanted most was for her girlfriend to be there with her.

"oh, layla, we—" tatum motioned to her, and their family of five, "actually have a surprise outside," layla furrowed her eyebrows as layla stands up with noah now recording his sister who was confused.

"i don't like surprises,"

noah playfully rolled his eyes from behind his iphone, "you love surprises, lele," layla's hand went onto her front door doorknob opening the front door where she sees someone holding a teddy bear and flowers in hand, "um, thanks?"

anna with one hand takes off the hat from on top of her head, "is that all i get?" tatum takes the gifts from anna who smiles as layla comes into her girlfriend arms, "wait—"

layla pulls back from her girlfriend, "i-i thought you didn't finish until—" anna shakes her head, "i did three tests and they all came back negative like three days ago," layla smiled, "so i'm here,"

anna opened her arms again where layla comes into her girlfriend's arms with a smile on her face, layla leaning back a bit, with anna kissing her girlfriend with her hand coming underneath layla's chin smiling slightly, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

anna pecked her lips, "merry christmas love," layla smiled, "merry christmas to me," anna and everyone chuckled where diego comes to anna wrapping his arms around her legs, "anna!"

"diego, hey buddy,"

she leans down picking up the little boy into her arms smiling, "what did you ge—?" diego interrupted her, "i got a car," anna chuckled as the four year old interrupted her.

amy smiled seeing how happy her daughter is, "come on inside everyone," everyone goes inside with anna setting diego down who ran back to his presents where anna gets invaded again by layla who hugged her again.

____

layla and anna had excused themselves going upstairs into layla's bedroom where the two girls kissed and made out on layla's bed not going any further due to her family being downstairs and the walls not being thick.

layla leans her forehead against her girlfriend's head looking into anna's blue eyes, "i can't believe you're here," anna smiled at her, "you're always surprising me,"

anna's hand comes to her girlfriend's cheek rubbing it, "its cause i love you," layla smiled, "i love you too," the two girls kissed again, where layla takes out her phone from her pocket making a tiktok with anna for her main account.

with the caption, look who came to surprise me once again ❤️ she posted the tiktok smiling as the both of them watched it back.

someone knocks onto layla's bedroom door with layla frowning, "who is it?" noah from outside of his sister's bedroom door, "it's me, mum just wanted me to see if you two were okay,"

layla nods her head even though noah couldn't see her, "we're fine, we're just talking," noah half smiled, "alright," he walked back downstairs with anna frowning, "lele, we should go downstairs, it's christmas,"

anna stated with layla slightly frowning, "i know but it's just i haven't seen you since like two weeks ago," anna chuckled, "i know mi amor but we can see each other and kiss each other later on,"

layla pouted, "okay," the two pulled apart after pecking each other lips coming downstairs where they see everyone taking around the kitchen table with the young adults outside making tiktoks.

they made loads of 'it's tricky' tiktoks for noah's and layla's tiktoks and more dancing tiktoks with them also making survey tiktoks for the two tiktok creator accounts.

____

"go bestfriend, uh-huh,"

"come and fuck me like a hoe best friend," layla made the tiktok in front of her cosuins, girlfriend, brother and sisters with them cheering layla on who dance in her now christmas party dress.

anna smiled at her girlfriend watching layla dance knowing she was happy whenever she was dancing, singing or just with her family in general.

layla took anna aside, "have you spoken to your mom at all today?" anna nods her head, "yeah, i spoke to her this morning when i was on the airplane,"

layla touched her girlfriend's arm, "if you wanna go there and see your parents, we can go," anna furrowed her eyebrows, "you'd go with me?"

layla nods her head, "of course i would, i need to give them the presents that i got for them," anna opened her mouth going to say something when she stopped to just take in her girlfriend's kindness, "i love you, you know that right?"

anna asked her girlfriend who smiled sweetly, "of course i know that," layla kissed anna's cheek who closed her eyes when layla's lips touched her pale cheek, "i love you too,"