april fools bitches

layla looks at anna who stands in the kitchen, layla clears her throat making anna look at her, as she puts her arms onto the island looking at anna, "we should do a prank of the girls,"

anna nods her head, "we should do something that's gonna be big on like tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders," layla nods her head, "we should like argue with each other and then like unfollow each other on everything,"

anna smiled at layla, "just don't go too overboard layla, i don't want one of us to get hate," layla shakes her head, "we'll say it's a prank after it's on the tiktok tea pages,"

anna let's out a breath, "when should we start fighting?" she asked layla who looked around, "when everyone is at least awake,"

layla looked at anna, "anything i say when we're arguing don't take it to heart, okay?" anna nods her head, "i won't,"

—————

"i fucking hate you anna!"

layla said from the top of the stairs, seeing her and anna's friends and roommates start to come out of their bedrooms, with their eyebrows furrowed, "woah, woah,"

dev said looking at layla and anna, "what's going on?" layla looked at anna with a glare from behind dev, "anna just said that she was talking to someone else when we first started talking," she said lying, "she knew about my trust issues and she does that behind my back!"

layla looked at anna from behind dev, "what kind of person does that?!" she said loudly, christian comes upstairs immediately wrapping his arms around layla's waist, "you weren't suppose to find out about it!"

anna said making her friends turn to her with looks of disapproval, "and just to think i thought we were getting back on track!" anna said, making layla struggle in chrisitan's arms as one of their friends starts to record layla and anna arguing.

"of course we weren't! cause anna shumate can't live anyone," layla knew she hit something in anna when she sees the girl's jaw clenched, "what about you, huh? i know you slept with someone when you went back to las vegas after you and emma broke up,"

emma looked at layla with disbelief, "really?" emma asked sad looking at her ex girlfriend, "emma," layla said when she was in christian's arms, "it wasn't—"

emma just shakes her head moving away from layla, layla looks back to anna glaring at the said girl, "thanks, thanks a lot for that anna," layla said getting out christian's arms getting her bag and suitcase into her hand walking out of the house and into her car going out of the residence.

layla runs her hand through her hair, she knew she was going to get hated on for what anna said about her sleeping with someone after her and emma broke up, she never did that.

she texted anna to see if the girls were pissed, and they were, anna felt bad though cause she didn't mean to bring in layla's and emma's ex relationship into the prank, "um guys,"

anna said once she comes downstairs into the kitchen seeing her friends comfort emma, "it was a prank me and layla are doing, don't get mad," she said to her friends, "emma,"

anna looked at emma, "layla did not hook up with anyone okay, she was just as heartbroken as you were when you two broke up," emma wiped at her tear that fell down her face, "i didn't like that prank,"

their friends agreed to what dev and emma said, anna looked at them, "it's not over yet, we still have to unfollow each other on instagram," sab looks at anna, "ahh the chlidish unfollowing,"

layla sat in her car, playing with the bracelet on her wrist that emma had gotten for her when they were talking but not dating, she closed her eyes opening them back up seeing anna texting her telling her that she told their friends about the prank.

annashumatee unfollowed laylapaige

laylapaige unfollowed annashunatee

layla and anna just waits back and sees all the madness happening on tiktokroom and tiktokinsiders with the video of anna and layla arguing with the pictures of anna and layla both unfollowing each other.

happylayla: what wait? layla and anna argued? nooo they were supposed to get back together.

hater: ooh shit anna exposed the shit out of layla. damnn

layla sees more comments about anna exposing layla on her and emma's relationship, she hated it. layla wanted to tell everyone that her and anna were just playing a prank on their fans and that they didn't mean anything they said.

—————

noah looked at his twin sister, shaking his head, "you cheated on emma when you went back to las vegas what were you thinking? mom and dad didn't raise you like this lay,"

noah said to his twin sister who furrowed her eyebrows, "no noah, i- that was all a prank," noah furrowed his eyebrows, "huh?" layla nods her head, "yeah, i didn't sleep with anyone when i went back to las vegas, i was crying in my room cause i messed things up,"

she frowned, "i always mess things up with anyone i like," noah shakes his head looking at his sister, "drew wasn't your fault," layla frowns looking away from her brother's look, "he was, i should of broke up with him before anything started to happen,"

noah brings his sister into his embrace, "hey it's okay, as long as emma knows it a joke then it's fine, right?" layla sniffled, "she's probably mad at me and anna, she hates being pranked,"

"and yesterday, i kissed anna—" noah looked at his sister, "i don't want to mess things up with her, but we are like moving kinda fast," noah makes a face, "we haven't done anything like that, or even talked about it, we've only kissed, well i kissed her, but you know what i mean.."

"so you and anna unfollowing each other was for a prank?" layla nods her head pulling back from her brother, "yeah, haha happy april fools," she said to noah who half smiled.

he looked at his sister, "that was a good prank but kind of harsh on emma like," layla nods her head, "i know, i am going to buy her something cause i feel bad,"

she plays with the bracelet on her wrist, "isn't this the same bracelet emma gave you before you two were offical?" layla nods her head, "yeah," she said half smiling looking down to the bracelet on her wrist.