the truth's coming out

layla and karina got to the just a house mansion coming inside after goose invited them in, layla coming straight to sab's bedroom opening the door seeing sab talking to cooper on facetime, "boo!"

she said jumping on top of the girl, sab showing layla's face to cooper who smiles, "hey layla," layla smiles waving her hand to cooper, "hey coop," the said boy smiles when sab wraps her arms around layla's waist, "it's already been seven days,"

layla nods her head, "yep.. time flies when we aren't together," cooper chuckles, "hey don't steal my girlfriend, layla," layla playfully smirks, "i won't, don't worry,"

she said wrapping her arm around sab's shoulders, kissing the side of her head, "is anna in her bedroom?" she asked, sab nodding her head, "i think eva, connor, brad and dev are in there too,"

layla nods her head coming away from sab opening the door coming out of the girl's bedroom coming to anna's bedroom at the end of the hall knocking on it seeing karina come beside her, "come in,"

her and karina hear opening the door to anna's bedroom coming around the corner seeing dev squeal coming towards layla who chuckles as brad comes towards his best friend, "you're here!"

layla chuckles in dev's arms looking over her shoulder at anna who half smiles getting off of her bed, "yeah.. seven days fly past," she said to dev, who hugged her tighter.

dev lets go of layla who hugs anna in her arms, her arms coming around anna's waist bringing anna's body closer to hers, "hey," layla said into anna's shoulder smiling, "hey, you're back,"

layla pulls away from anna with a small chuckle, "i'm back, we're back," she said motioning to her and karina, looking down at her iphone seeing oscar and noah messaging her telling her to come to the sway house.

layla clears her throat, "noah and oscar wants me to go and see them at sway," she said to her friends who all frowned, "i'll be back later," she looks down at her apple watch seeing it was 1pm, "the latest i'll be is 12am," she said to her friends coming out of anna's bedroom door.

as goose drives layla to the sway house, dropping the girl off at the front of the locked driveway, "call me or anna when you need to be picked up," layla nods her head smiling at goose looking towards the driveway after getting accepted in.

—————

she sat on noah's bed watching a movie with her twin brother who kissed his twin sister's head, "i missed you, you know," he said clarifying it to his sister, "mhm, i know,"

she said smiling hearing noah playfully scoff, "hey," he pushes her shoulder making her lean forwards, "be careful, remember i have a photoshoot tomorrow with vogue magazine," she said to noah.

layla looks at her brother, "i missed you too," she said furrowing her eyebrows seeing noah standing up, "come on," he said holding his hand out for his twin sister, "where are we going?"

she asked wanting to know, noah smiles, "the sway boys are gonna go to a soccer field," he said to layla who smiles, "we can teach them, how it's done," he said to layla who smiles, "okay, let's go then.."

layla comes downstairs with noah beside her, jumping onto oscar's back who's hands immediately come to layla's thigh making her smile.

"bestie vibes only," she said looking around the sway boys who were talking, "bestie vibes only," kio smiled at layla who clears her throat getting off of oscar's back walking to her brother's car as this time around she didn't bring her tesla with her.

—————

layla puts her hand onto her hips looking at the sway boys, as she was in a pair of nike shorts with a soccer top on, over her sports bra.