apologies needed

layla furrowed her eyebrows when she wakes up from beside her girlfriend seeing anna's iphone blowing up with notifications.

anna woke up a minute later hearing her notifications go off every second from tiktok, layla sits up rubbing at her tired eyes looking to her girlfriend's iphone seeing anna come onto tiktok.

layla bit her lip hoping people didn't find out about her and anna, but stopped as her eyes widened when she sees her girlfriend getting cancelled for a tiktok she made about dark humour.

layla ran her hand through her hair putting her glasses on getting her iphone into hand coming onto tiktok seeing on her for you page another video about her girlfriend's dark humour video and people are cancelling her for the comments she liked and made.

"anna, what is this?"

layla asked her girlfriend before seeing a comment about how she likes her jews burnt and crispy, layla didn't not like that dark humour joke, "i-i um—"

anna stutters not knowing what to say to her girlfriend, "layla," layla looked at her girlfriend, looking through the comments of the dark hunour video her girlfriend posted on her spam account, "i made that a year ago, i-i've changed,"

layla shakes her head, "people are cancelling you for this video bubby, imagine what they'd say when we make things public," anna looked at layla with wide eyes then back down to her iphone seeing the time was 3am.

layla yawns, turning off her iphone, "i'mma go sleep, i can't deal with this," layla then gets comfortable into her girlfriend's bed closing her eyes, as her iphone was back on the bedside table.

"layla-"

anna comes into her girlfriend's back, "bubby, come on," layla turns to her girlfriend with a look on her face, "what made you post that?" layla asked anna who sighed, "i don't know, i was just bored and—"

layla shakes her head, "so you were bored so you made a video like that," anna looked down to her hands, "bub, dark humour isn't something to joke about,"

anna frowned, "i know.." layla puts her hand onto anna's cheek, "imagine what would happen if we ever went public?" anna looked at her girlfriend, "do you think we shouldn't go public?"

layla sighed, "not right now," anna but her lip looking at her girlfriend, "don't break up with me, okay? i can't deal losing you," layla rubbed anna's cheek, "i won't boonie,"

—————

layla woke up to an empty bed not feeling anna beside her, she groaned rubbing at her tired eyes since anna and layla hadn't went back to sleep until 5am once anna had fallen asleep.

"bub?"

she asked looking around her girlfriend's bedroom not seeing anna anywhere, she slides anna's hoodie onto her body coming downstairs seeing anna in the kitchen with her head in her hands.

"bubby?"

anna slowly lifts her head off of her hands looking at her girlfriend with her tear stained face, "oh bubby," layla comes towards her girlfriend, bringing anna into her arms, "it's okay," she said into her girlfriend's ear, "everything is going to be okay,"

she kissed the side of anna's head, sighing knowing what she said to her girlfriend made her upset, "i—" layla stops when her girlfriend starts to talk, "people are saying hating me bub," layla frowned in her girlfriend's embrace, "hey—"

she pulls back looking into her girlfriend's blue eyes, "everything is going to be okay, okay? i'm here," she said to anna who still had tears coming down her face.