soccer date

before layla went back to arizona to spend it with her family, vinny and noah, layla was packing her suitcase in her apartment where karina comes into her bedroom, "anna's coming around," layla smiled at the mention of her girlfriend.

"okay,"

layla finishes packing, getting dressed out of her workout clothes what she was doing before she started to pack her clothes.

she remembered anna wanting them to go on a soccer picnic date before layla had to go back home for her birthday, "hey bubs,"

anna said coming into her girlfriend's bedroom seeing her girlfriend changed in a pair of shorts and her golf t-shirt, "hey babe,"

anna half smiled kissing her girlfriend's lips as she held layla in her arms, "we should go and do that soccer date now," layla said when she pulled back from her girlfriend's lips, "okay,"

anna looked into her girlfriend's eyes, "i'm gonna miss you," she said patting her girlfriend's cheek who just smiled, "i'll miss you too, you can still come bub, there's probably flights we can book,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "your flight is in a day's time bubby, i don't think there's gonna be any flights for me," layla frowned, "i know,"

layla frowned again, "hey, it's okay.. we'll spend all day together and then when you come back, we'll be together again," layla then giggles, "okay come on,"

—————

layla moved the ball from her feet doing a trick before kicking it into the goal as anna comes towards her, wrapping her arms around layla's waist making the said girl chuckle.

they sat down on their picnic blanket where they have been for about thirty minutes now, layla looked at her girlfriend in adoration at the whole soccer date.

anna takes a chocolate cover strawberry into her hand, looking over to her girlfriend who was looking down at her iphone at chase's message he had sent her about the video now being on youtube, "bub?"

layla turned off her iphone looking at her girlfriend, "sorry, chase just messaged me about the music video being on youtube," anna nods her head, looking to the strawberry then to her girlfriend who smiles.

layla leans over taking a bit of the chocolate covered strawberry smiling widely, "mhm," anna chuckled seeing chocolate on the side of layla's lips, "bub, you have something—"

"ohh, oops,"

anna chuckled seeing her girlfriend not get where the chocolate was, "here, let me—" anna said wiping the chocolate from her girlfriend's lip as layla's eyes were on anna's lips, leaning in moving anna's hand away from her lip holding it in her hand kissing her girlfriend's lips softly in hers.

they continued kissing with anna coming on top of her girlfriend who was laid back aganist the blanket, with anna's body straddling her, anna's lips working at layla's neck leaving hickeys over the girl's neck showing that layla is hers.

"so when are we gonna make things public?"

layla asked once anna stopped kissing at her neck, "like i don't want to rush you but it's like... i want everyone to know that you're my girlfriend anna," anna touched layla's cheek, "i know you do, bub,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "how about when you come back home, we'll make things public okay?" layla smiled, "okay," she leans in kissing anna's lips in hers.

"come on, i beat i'll win,"

"oh, game on shumate, game on,"

—————

layla kicked the ball her and anna had bought before they came to the soccer field, layla moved the ball in between her feet as anna tried to tackle her.

layla dodged her girlfriend's attempts of tryna get the ball from her feet, when layla moves her leg back kicking the ball hard towards the net where she got another goal, "whoo!"

layla ran with her shirt over her head showing her toned body off when she comes back to her girlfriend, "who's winning?"

layla asked her girlfriend with her hand cupping her ear, "you," anna said, layla chuckled kissing anna's cheek, "we should do the nothing but net thing,"

anna looked at her girlfriend, "people will be suspicious of us being alone and with a picnic behind us," anna said fo her girlfriend who nods her head, "right,"

anna frowned, "i love you bub," she said touching layla's cheek what was hot, "i love you too boon," layla said, not looking into her girlfriend's eyes.

"you wanna go back to your apartment and watch movies with karina and me?" layla nods her head, getting the picnic basket into her hand as anna folded the blanket up in her arms.

—————

layla and anna return back to layla and karina's apartment seeing their friends in her apartment making tiktoks in the kitchen whilst karina and brad are cooking something for everyone.

"hey guys,"

they turn to layla and anna who held a picnic basket and a blanket in their arms, "layla! anna!" sab said loudly looking at her best friends, "where did you two go?"

layla smiled at her girlfriend, "we went on a soccer date—" anna interrupts her girlfriend, "and we had a picnic! we even had chocolate covered strawberries," layla chuckles looking at her excited girlfriend, "so we two played soccer and had a picnic date on the field?"

layla and anna nod their heads, "yea basically," she said to her friends who smiled at them, sab looked at her friends, "is that why layla has hickies on her neck?"

the said girl's cheeks redden, "okay, maybe we kissed a little and escalated things but we stopped," layla nods her head at what her girlfriend was saying, "mhm,"

anna rolled her eyes at sab, "so what time are you going tomorrow lele?" dev asked her friend, "um- noah is picking me up from here at like 5pm," they all nod their head.

christian brought layla into his arms, "well it's a good thing that we can have a movie night before you go," layla half smiled up at her guy best friend.

"yeah.."