picky with my women

layla sat in anna's bedroom wearing anna's merch grey sweatshirt whilst she made a video for her main tiktok account, "you know you nastyy," layla repeated saying the audio, smiling looking at her iphone as anna puts on her l.e.d lights for layla's tiktok.

"uber ride to my house, call a taxi," layla holds up a phone with her thumb and pinkie close to her ear copying what the audio said, "i'm picky with my-"

she points before doing a w with her fingers smiling to her iphone, "women, i'm deciding," she then said pointing to her head, "call me-" she does the phone sign again against her ear, "to your-" she points to her phone, "crib,"

she then does a house motion with her hands, "and i'm slidin'.." she said pretending to steer a car smiling as the tiktok ended.

anna watched the tiktok from over layla's shoulder watching the girl do the tiktok perfect not messing up, "obviously you would be able to do it first try," layla looks back to anna smiling at her, "aww, you jealous boon?"

anna playfully rolls her eyes, her and layla's face inches away from each other's as layla looks down to anna's lips before moving her eyes away from anna's lips back to her iphone posting it onto her main tiktok account.

she watches some tiktoks on her feed seeing her notifications explode as people began to comment and like on her new video.

she comes onto her video already seeing 1.4 million people already seen it with 768.5k people liking it with 563.2k people commenting on the video.

she comes onto her comments section immediately seeing anna's comment at the top of her comment section with..

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: smiley layla
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: you make me smiley
(liked by annabananaxdddd)

layla turns to look at anna who then smiles seeing what layla replied to her comment, "aww, you simping?" anna said to layla who pushed anna's face away from hers, "no definitely not,"

she said lying, "mhm," anna said not believing what layla was saying already knowing the truth when she saw a tiktok edit about her and layla, seeing layla comment on the video about how she still liked her but doesn't want to mess up their friendship.

—————

layla sat outside sunbathing with dev, eva and anna in her black bikini wanting to get more tanned when someone comes to her blocking her sun, "hey," she opens her eyes seeing anna now standing in front of her with a smile.

layla made a face, "what is going on?" anna comes closer to layla picking the girl up from the sun lounger, "anna no," layla squealed knowing what she was gonna do, anna comes close to the edge of the swimming pool.

anna looked at layla seeing the girl already close her eyes when she throws layla into their cold swimming pool, layla swims up letting out a breath moving her hair away from her eyes, "anna, you are so dead,"

anna just stands outside the swimming pool looking down at layla who comes to the edge of the swimming pool about to get out when anna pushes her in again, dev and eva watched the interaction between the two girls.

layla glares at anna, coming out of the swimming pool pushing anna back, coming out of it as she chased anna around their back yard, going through the sun loungers what were placed everywhere.

christian, sab and emma furrowing their eyebrows seeing layla chasing anna around the swimming pool, "anna!" layla yells when anna squirts her with the water gun in her hand.

christian turned to eva and dev, "anna put layla into the pool, and layla is mad at her," they continued to watch layla chase anna around whilst anna sprays water at layla with the water gun in her hand, layla then tackles anna onto the grass area.

her wet legs straddling anna's waist looking down at anna, moving the water gun in anna's hands to pin the girl's hands down onto the grass, "that was not funny,"

anna looked up at layla, "that was so funny," layla shakes her head looking down at anna, who's chest heaves up and down from being out of breath, "it wasn't," anna looked into layla's eyes, "it was,"

layla got lost looking into anna's blue eyes as anna gets the water gun back into her hands as layla loosened her grip on anna's wrist spraying layla in the face with the water gun.

layla comes off of anna's waist covering her wet face with her hands, "anna!" anna chuckles looking at her friends who watched the interaction between them, "anyone else wanna fight?"

she asked looking around holding the water gun in hand, layla wiped at her wet face coming back to her sun lounger laying down.

—————

layla was waking around the house with only a pair of booty shorts on as she still had on her black bikini top, coming upstairs into anna's bedroom locking the door behind her when she sees anna in her bedroom.

"lele, what are you—"

layla stops what anna was saying with her lips pressed up against hers in a passionate kiss, anna brings layla in by her waist wrapping her arm around layla's waist holding the girl close to her body.

layla's hands came up to anna's face, their lips still moving against each other's as layla tilts her head to the side receiving more of anna's lips against hers, she pulls back from anna with a slight smile.

"w-what was that for?"

anna asked layla who placed herself on anna's lap looking into the girl's blue eyes, "i just wanted to kiss you," layla said leaning into anna again to then pull back when anna starts to lean in again.

tilting anna's head to the side to then whisper into her ear, "and that's for throwing me in the swimming pool," she said moving off of anna's lap unlocking the girl's bedroom door coming out of anna's bedroom seeing emma come out of her bedroom.

"hey,"

layla half smiled at her ex girlfriend, clearing her throat as she comes downstairs with emma walking beside her coming into the living room where their friends were playing pool.