how well do you actually know me

layla sat in the airbnb since it was their last day at the airbnb after getting the airbnb for four days, even though the coachella festival was only three days.

she thought it'd be fun to film some videos there and make memories with her friends, right now she was doing a daily vlog showing where she went for breakfast with anna and everyone else.

everyone knew that cooper and layla had become closer with the two chatting to each other, also including their friends into their conversation. anna didn't mind her and cooper's friendship but sometimes, she wished layla would open to her the same way she does with cooper.

"okay,"

layla looked at her girlfriend with her vlog camera in hand falling back onto their airbnb bed, "this bed is comfortable," she commented, smiling at her vlog camera.

anna thought she looked so hot with the way her hair displayed her face, making her smile, "why are you smiling at me like that?" layla questions her girlfriend after turning off her vlog camera and putting it to the side, "cause you look hot,"

layla chuckled holding her arms out, anna comes into her girlfriend's arms to what layla moved her arms so that they were now around her girlfriend's back, hugging her girlfriend close to her, "you're hot, mi amor," anna smiled at the nickname, "out of ten, how hot do you think i look?"

anna scoffed at that question, "the scale wouldn't be able to read how hot you are," she said to layla who smiles at her girlfriend's words, "i love you," anna leaned back looking into her eyes, "i love you too,"

layla leaned up placing her lips on anna's lips smiling when she feels her girlfriend kissing her back, their lips moving in sync where layla slips in her tonuge into their sweet kiss.

anna's hands comes to her jaw kissing her girlfriend back, slipping in her tonuge a few times to what she sits on top of her girlfriend, slipping off her crop top.

layla's hands coming to anna's waist, "so sexy," layla sits up with her hands now coming to her girlfriend's back, "so god damm sexy," anna chuckled where layla leaned back, kissing layla's lips again, but this time more passionately.

"are you sure?"

layla looked into her girlfriend's reassuring eyes, "yes-i love you," anna kissed her girlfriend's lips again getting into action. ;)

her lips moved passionately against layla's soft lips loving how layla's lips moved with hers, her hand coming to the hem of her girlfriend's crop top pulling it over her head, "so sexy, so fucking sexy,"

____

layla and anna stayed in their airbnb bed for a little bit just in each other's company, and everyone knew that when layla and anna go anywhere alone hand in hand, meant that they were gonna do something, "how long has it been since we last had sex?"

layla looked at her girlfriend with a confused look on her face, "i don't know, i don't remember the last time we had sex," she responded to her girlfriend, "i didn't mean it like that layla," anna said to her girlfriend, "i meant like—" she sighed, "nothing forget it,"

and this is how they were, they'd get the tiniest bit annoyed at each other, and either of them wouldn't say anything with layla on her phone seeing where her brother was, where anna ran a hand through her hair, "lele," she said, "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to say it like that, i don't know how i was supposed to say, but i know it wasn't supposed to sound like that, okay,"

layla turned to anna, her full attention off of her iphone and on her girlfriend knowing that anna didn't mean what she said earlier, "i know, i'm sorry too," she commented to what anna leaned out touching her cheek, "i don't like fighting with you,"