make a wish

layla woke up running a hand through her hair after yesterday, she ate cake with her friends who celebrated her getting eighty million followers on tiktok.

she yawns turning her head looking at her phone, seeing the los angeles make a wish employee message her about what the kid wanted to do with her, layla gets changed and ready in her bathroom seeing her dogs already getting their breakfast with izzy smiling at layla who sits onto her kitchen stool.

"hey,"

layla half smiled at her friend eating her cereal what izzy had done for her, "thanks," izzy nods her head to where she puts her plate after finishing into the dishwasher coming towards the front door getting her car keys and jacket.

"izzy, i'm going!"

she shouted going out of her apartment and downstairs to where her tesla is parked in the parking lot driving towards the make a wish centre, letting out a breath.

shaking her nerves, she comes into the centre coming towards the front desk where she hears someone gasp, "oh, my god!"

layla turns seeing a little girl with a head wrap beanie holding onto an older women's hand, "h-hi," she kneels down smiling, "i'm guessing you're ami holloway," the little girl nods her head, "it's a pleasure to meet you,"

the little let's go of her mother's hand coming into layla's embrace with layla smiling with the kid's shoulder in between her neck, "hi, i'm layla," she said to the older women after pulling away from amaura.

and in layla's opinion the women looked amazing with her skin looking flawless, "rowan, rowan holloway," she shook layla's hand, layla smiled like rowan was her high school crush, "um, so we have a fun day planned,"

layla stated looking at amaura smiling, "but first," the introduction to one of layla's song started to play making ami squeal, "didn't know what to get you—"

ami smiles where she sees someone leading layla towards where the piano was placed where she sees oscar carson smiling, "ordinary just wouldn't do,"

"but insist found the perfect gift, for you... i hear church bell's a ringing.." oscar smiled at his best friend, "carolers are singing harmony with me now,"

"you are looking so lovely, uh—" layla smiles at her best friend, "even if the lights go out, we've got mistletoe and firelight on this december night,"

someone from make a wish started to live stream layla on their instagram where donations are being sent to the foundation by layla's and oscar's fans seeing them singing to a little girl.

layla stopped playing the piano coming towards amaura who wrapped her small hands around layla's shoulders making her smile, "thank you," oscar looked at the little girl kneeling down, "can i get a hug too?"

ami pulls back from layla now hugging oscar with her mother taking pictures of the recent interaction with layla and now another photo with oscar.

"okay,"

layla clears her throat, "we've got a busy day," she stated to ami who furrowed her eyebrows, "we? who's we?" oscar smiles, seeing layla now hold onto her hands, "me and you and your mom, we're gonna go to the state fair,"

ami squeals making oscar chuckle, "we're gonna have so much fun," rowan smiled at her daughter's happiness, "and we're gonna be so sick from all of the cotton candy we're gonna have,"

rowan looked at her daughter, "but not too much," layla nods her head at ami mother, "your highness," she helped ami onto her shoulders now coming out of the building and into her tesla.

____

"hey guys—"

layla stated at her phone what is being held by ami on instagram live with 3.2 million people on her live stream, "layla," layla hummed looking back to ami away from the view of the ferris wheel, "they're asking for you,"

layla smiles scooting closer to ami who hands her phone back to her, "hey guys," she said to her live, "this is ami," ami waved her hand, "and we're at the state fair,"

ami turned layla's phone around showing the state fair carnival making layla smile with her phone in ami's small hand, "okay, we have to go," she stated looking at them almost coming to the end of their ride, "bye guys,"

she ended her live going through her photos where rowan took photos of layla and ami, with ami in layla's lap with the two of them smiling another photo with layla tickling ami.

____

layla ran a hand through her hair sitting in her apartment's parking lot after putting a timer on instagram to where the pictures of her and ami are gonna be posted.

she comes towards her apartment door opening the door with the lights turns off turning her head, seeing her puppies come towards her making her kneel down smiling as she rubbed their fur, "hi,"

turning on the lights, she then sees her girlfriend standing near her living room with roses in her hand, "hi bub," layla looks at anna her mouth wide open, "y-you're home," 

"i'm home,"

layla turns into her girlfriend's open arms, giggling when she feels them move back slightly from the impact of the hug, "i've missed you,"

anna pulls back keeping her girlfriend's slightly at arms length looking into her girlfriend's eyes, "i missed you too," she smiles, "emma and olivia were great to hang out but i've rather be with you,"

layla played with the ends of her girlfriend's blonde hair smiling seductively at her before leaning on, her hand coming behind her girlfriend's neck making anna smile.

her eyes looked up into her girlfriends eyes again then down to anna's lips leaning in, as their lips connected making layla slightly groan at the feeling of anna's lips on hers again.

"mm,"

anna's hands come to the hem of her girlfriend's sweatshirt, "do you want to do this?" layla looked at her girlfriend's eyes seeing nothing but love and adoration then down to where anna's hands were, "yes,"

she stated smiling with anna smiling leaning in again pecking her lips pulling back, now pulling her girlfriend's sweatshirt over her body.

layla's iphone in her back pocket started to ring, making anna groan at her girlfriend pulling back taking her phone from her back pocket, "it's avani," layla said furrowing her eyebrows, she looked at her girlfriend who looked at her as she answered the phone.

"hello, avani, is everything okay?"

from the other side of the phone she could hear someone crying, "la-layla, um, i don't know what to do, charli's crying and i-i don't know how to comfort her,"

layla looked at her girlfriend, "okay, i'm coming," anna ran a hand through her blonde hair, "bub," layla frowned looking at her girlfriend, "i'm sorry but charli neves cries and avani doesn't know to comfort her, i'll be back before 10, i promise,"

anna makes a face then sighing, "okay.." they linked pinkies, "i love you," layla smiles leaning in close to anna, "i love you too,"