we dont talk anymore but

layla has been going to her nicotine counselling sessions with the help of her society girls, she had been facetiming the just a house girls telling them what happened when she came back to las vegas she told all of them expect for anna who was at home, spending her mom's birthday with her.

"oh.. is that why you haven't been responding back to us?" layla nods her head, "mmm, they didn't let me have my phone until like yesterday," she said to eva, who was in dev's bedroom with the said girl and emma, "you know i didn't mean any of the things i said lele, i was just upset,"

layla looked at dev, "yeah, i know you didn't," she said running her fingers through her hair, "i just hated that you guys were upset with me, i love you guys, and i love anna," she said to her friends, "and i do wanna be with her,"

they nod their heads, "but i just need some time for things to settle down with the whole me, jaden, nessa, josh and mads situation, and i just wanna focus on my music for a little," she said to them seeing them nod their heads, "yeah, we love you lele,"

layla smiles, "i love you guys too," eva then ends the facetime call as anna was now facetiming eva who had just ended the facetime call with layla to talk to her friends about what layla had just told them.

"hey boonana,"

anna smiles, "have you guys seen layla's tiktok account, she hit 54 million followers," she said happy for layla, "oh wow," eva said surprised, "she just had 53.5 million followers a few days ago,"

anna looked at her friends, "have you guys not seen what she posted on there?" she asked confused, "layla started vaping again, so she went back to her counselling sessions, that's why she wasn't responding back to us," eva, emma and dev looked at each other.

dev and emma went onto their phones coming onto tiktok searching up their best friend's account seeing what anna said was true, layla did post about what happened, "people must be following her because she was honest about what happened,"

anna nods her head emma shows eva her phone showing the tiktok video, "she actually did it," eva said to herself.

—————

"we don't talk anymore but.."

layla said looking away from her iphone as she was filming a tiktok, "oh for you.." she sings in her bedroom, "i would've done whatever," she sings whilst playing her piano, "and i just can't believe we ain't together,"

"and i wanna play it cool," she looks back to her iphone, "but i'm losing you, i'll buy you anything, i'll buy you any ring oh.." she sings, she ends the tiktok letting out a breath smiling.

she had already posted a tiktok about thanking everyone for 54 million followers when she captions this video, 'send this to someone who you miss, and i can't wait for you guys to see what i have been working on'. she then added a hashtag before posting it.

annabananaxdddd ☑️ • friends: oh wow
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 🤍🤍

emmabrooksmcallister • friends: layla sending this to anna.
- happyleleboon: oh emma really just exposed layla
— laylapaige ☑️ • creator: emma brooks out of context. 🙈

erinwood55: oh my- i just fell even more in love
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: hahaha i love you 🤍

samii.rose: OMG AMAZING
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: learned from the best ☺️

layla missed anna she did, she hadn't talked to anna since everything happened back in just a house, she thought anna was mad at her so she didn't think to really go and see her just to get yelled at more so instead she kept her distance staying with josh and the sway boys before she came back to las vegas.

she knew her friends missed seeing her and anna around each other, but for now layla was just going to be focusing on her music what is going to come out in a few days.

layla hated that she is going to have to see nessa and jaden in a few days for their release party they were gonna have in los angeles when layla goes back there.

—————

layla was laying outside in the back yard sunbathing as karina was in the swimming pool with jordan, kayla, gabby, hanna and cole, "mmm,"

layla squints her eyes seeing someone stand in the way of her sun, "hey can you move—" layla stops when she sees karina standing in front of her with a smirk, "karina, what are you planning—"

layla didn't get to say anything else when cole picks up layla from the sun lounger, with the said girl screaming as cole throws layla into the swimming pool jumping in after her, "cannon ball!"

layla swims up moving her hair away from her face glaring at cole who smirks cheekily, "oops," she playfully rolls her eyes coming out of the swimming pool to the diving board, "ready?" layla jumps up and down before backflipping off of the diving board with a smirk as she swims up again.

"whoo, 10 out of 10!"

jordan said cheering for her best friend clapping her hands together as karina recorded layla now playing around smiling to her snapchat story, before jumping into the swimming pool.

layla smiles looking around at her friends, her family, "i love you guys," karina smiled at her best friend, "love you too lele," layla comes to karina letting karina come into her shoulders as gabby goes onto kayla's shoulders.

"ready! and.... fight!"

layla comes to kayla pushing the girl back as they chuckled whilst play fighting, gabby and karina were both chuckling looking down to layla and kayla who were both tickling each other, "i'm not ticklish," layla said honestly to kayla who face falls at that.

karina then finds a moment to push gabby back as she was still looking to layla at what the girl had just said, "whoo and we win," layla said letting karina down from her shoulders.

"winner, winner, chicken dinner,"

her friends loved seeing layla finally happy after everything that has happened with her going back to vaping to calm her down and with the whole jaden, nessa, josh and mass situation to finally see their friend smiling a lot since she came back from her counselling sessions.