lost in japan

layla woke up doing her makeup as anna was still sleeping as her manager had messaged her about going to the stadium to do a vocal check for tomorrow's performance.

so christian was coming with layla since she wanted to leave anna asleep and to surprise anna with what she was going to perform tomorrow.

"hey lele,"

christian side hugged layla coming into layla's and anna's hotel room, "hey, anna is still sleeping," she whispered to christian who nods his head, "do you think she'll be mad that we left her?"

layla shakes her head, "no madi and the girls are gonna come here when they wake up and take anna with them," christian nods his head looking at his best friend who was wearing a off shoulder jumper with ripped jeans and her air forces.

and then her outfit was in a black body suit bag, "i have to go and put this in the dressing room," she said to christian, coming back into the hotel room kissing anna's forehead putting the note she wrote on anna's iphone coming out of their hotel room with christian beside her.

—————

"do you got plans tonighhhhtt,"

layla sang into the microphone as she walked around the stage what was near the boxing ring, "i'm a couple hundred miles from japan tonight, and i..."

she sings again into her microphone looking at christian who was smiling from where he stood beside her music manager who smiled listening to layla singing.

he clapped his hands as layla finished her song, she comes to the edge of the stage sitting against it looking at her manager who smiled, "amazing, but when you sing the and i... carry it out,"

layla nods her head at what he said, "okay," he smiled again at layla, "that was all i needed from you, i'll see you tomorrow layla," he walked away from layla and christian with his phone now pressed up against his ear.

she jumps down from the stage, christian smiled slapping his hand against layla's hand, "amazing, absolutely amazing," layla chuckles as christian wrapped his arm around layla's shoulder.

they go back to their hotel room after getting the uber there seeing everyone now in layla's and anna's hotel room.

layla comes into her hotel room seeing anna still laying in bed as everyone else was talking to each other, "hey," layla placed herself beside anna smiling, "hi,"

anna looked at their friends who were talking before quickly leaning in kissing layla's lips before pulling back as a smile covers layla's lips, "mmm,"

"did you read my note?"

anna nods her head, "how was it?" layla smiled, "scooter said i was good, all i have to do is just carry something out but that's it," anna smiled as she gets out of layla's bed getting dressed in the bathroom.

everyone went to go and get ready for jake and ben's press conference as everyone went to starbucks before, noah hands his sister the drink madi had bought for her best friend.

layla smiled at her brother, "i didn't buy it, i didn't even go to starbucks, madi got it for you but she couldn't find you," layla nods her head smiling, "okay thank you," she smiled at her twin brother who walked out of her hotel room after handing her the starbucks drink walking away.

"so we have like two hours before the press conference," she said to anna coming into the bathroom, "want to shower with me?"

layla asked anna, "i want to take things slow with you bub, i don't want to rush this.." anna said holding layla's hands in hers, "yeah that's fine," she said to anna clearing her throat.