music released

layla laid in her bedroom after her music manager called her about her album music lyric videos are going to be posted onto youtube.

"you've betrayed me, and i know that you'll never be sorry," layla heard her voice from downstairs what was playing through her parent's house.

mama beck comes into her daughter's room smiling proud, "i love this song," amy takes her daughter's hand with layla now standing up dancing making layla smile.

layla smiles at her mother, dancing along with her when haley and tatum come into their sister's bedroom seeing their mother and sister dancing, joining in with them.

"but you're just a traitor!"

amy spam her daughter around making layla smile, she missed her family so much, that she needed to come back home and see them, and what layla didn't know was that her family was gonna make a album party for their daughter with anna and her friends coming back from los angeles.

—————

"so.."

anna looked at her friends, "layla doesn't know we're coming, so we gotta keep it a secret," she stated to her friends, zack looking at anna, "are you excited to see layla, boon?"

anna smiled, "i haven't seen her since the bahamas trip, and that's been what like two weeks now," dev smiled at anna, "all of the jah girls are back," they all smiled at each other, "let's go to layla's house,"

whilst layla was back home filming a spill your guts or fill your guts challenge with mama beck who sat opposite in their kitchen island, "welcome back to my channel everyone,"

"it's been a few hours since my album has released on youtube, and i'm happy that i get to share with you guys," she stated to her camera, "anyways, today i'm here with my mom,"

"mama beck everyone," and in the background, there was an audience applause, making them both chuckle, "hi," amy said to her daughter's camera, "what's this challenge, sweetheart?"

john behind the camera smiled, "it's spill your guts or fill your guts, basically if you don't answer a question that we ask each other," amy nods her head, "then you have to eat what i put in front of you,"

amy makes a face, "so.. basically you wanna answer the questions, mama," layla said to her mother, "so let's go and make the food,"

amy furrowed her eyebrows as layla stands up from her chair, going to their kitchen fridge opening it up, where layla gets the jar of marmite out, with butter and olivie oil putting it onto toast.

they both made their disgusting food showing it to the camera, and explaining what it's inside of it, john watching in amusement behind the camera, "who's gonna go first?"

layla then turns to her mother, "rock, paper, scissors?" amy held out her hand with some of layla's high school friends watching from the beck's kitchen counter, "rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

amy held out her fist whilst layla laid her hand flat out, "dang it," her friends chuckled along with amy, "okay, you have to ask me a question and pick the food out, as well,"

amy smiles going to her disgusting marmalade with syrup and butter in a cup blended all together, "okay," layla gags once she smells the food, "that's gross,"

layla's friends all chuckled, "okay," she lets out a breath, "my question is.. who's your favourite me or dad?"

layla looked in between her parents, "that's not fair," layla said to her mother with a look, "you both help me in different ways," john nods his head from behind the camera, "true, very true,"

"okay dad— cause he's not making me drink this," amy playfully put a hand to heart making layla chuckle showing off her dimples.

"your turn,"

layla looks at her choices of food, putting the peanut butter and marmalade mixed together in a cup, "i'll give you the peanut butter and marmalade blended together,"

amy gave her daughter a look, "so... your question is—" she looks through her iphone, "who's your favourite out me, noah, tatum and haley?" she asked her mother who looked at her daughter with a look, "you,"

amy answered, "okay," she looks at her options, before putting the tomatoes and pickles with syrup on top, "this is tomatoes and pickles together with light syrup on top,"

layla makes a face to her camera before facing her mother, "okay," amy looked through the questions on her daughter's iphone, "oh, and by the way, we're reading questions that i asked yesterday for people to know more about me and my mother,"

she stated before amy then found a good question, "who was the first person you hooked up with in los angeles?" amy said with a look on her face.

layla ran a hand through her hair, "oh, so we're asking those kind of questions," layla looked at her mother, "uh, i don't know if i can answer that," she said rubbing her neck.

"it wasn't like straightaway hookup," she explained, "he is close friends with noah," everyone furrowed their eyebrows, layla looked to the food, "i should just eat it, shouldn't i?"

her friends behind the camera shook their head, "no, we want the details," layla looked to her friends, "okay, um it was kio—"

and that's when anna bursts through the beck household for layla's surprise, "uh—" layla looked at her mother then to her vlog camera, "oh shit," one of layla's hometown friends said with the jah girls and layla's other closet friends come into the household, "surprise,"

john, who was behind the camera stopped recording, with layla looking at her friends, "what-what are you guys doing here?"

she said in anna's embrace who rests her head aganist layla's shoulder smiling, "i missed you," she whispers into the said girl's ear who lets out a breath, "i missed you too,"

layla kissed anna's cheek, the two girls still hadn't put a label on whatever they were, "we're here for your release party,"

layla then turns to her mother who smiles, "you invited them here?" amy smiles, "it wasn't actually me, it was your father,"

layla then turns to her father, "thanks dad," she comes to her father embracing him, "so, we're gonna play soccer at the field in a second, do you wanna come with us?"

layla turns to her los angeles friends then to her hometown friends, nodding her head, "yeah, you guys wanna come with us? there's a skatepark near," anna smiled at her, taking layla's hand in hers, "yeah,"