grab my hair

karina and layla both went to los angeles two days before karina went with anna back to michigan for a week as layla was gonna go back home in arizona for a weekend by herself coming back staying at the new just a house mansion.

layla gets out of anna's car, coming to the girl's trunk getting her suitcase and duffel bag out seeing emma come out of their new house with a big smile, "lele!"

layla chuckles dropping her things on the floor letting emma pick her up from her waist holding layla in her arms, as the girl's head rested against emma's shoulder before pulling away kissing each other's lips.

layla still had her eyes closed with a smile coming onto her face as emma moves away from her, her hand coming to layla's cheek, "i missed you," layla opens her eyes looking into emma's green eyes, "aww simp,"

emma then rolled her eyes flickering layla in the forehead who chuckles, "hey!" emma smiles taking layla's suitcase into her hand coming inside their new mansion as anna and karina were already talking to their friends inside.

layla dropped her duffel bag onto the floor looking at dev and eva who comes into her arms, "my bebes," dev smiles, "sugar plum!" layla giggles at her best friend's nickname for her.

—————

layla sat in anna's bedroom as emma had a photoshoot with her manager, layla didn't want to be alone so she came into anna's bedroom seeing the girl play on her xbox.

layla laid with her head against anna's black headboard looking down at her iphone at the two new videos she and anna made for her main account, one was a thrist trap then the other was a dance video anna had taught her well tried to teach her over facetime.

anna turns back to layla, "so are you and emma official yet?" layla shakes her head, "uh not yet no," anna hums looking at layla, "why.. do you wanna know?"

anna looks at layla again then back to her tv, "no reason," layla makes a face at anna, rolling her eyes looking back to her iphone where she was taking photos for snapchat.

layla looked at anna, "you still like me and don't—" anna turns back to look at layla, "i do.. but you're with emma now," layla nods her head, "if things were different, do you think we'd be together?"

anna shrugged her shoulders after she paused her game, "maybe.. i'd hope so," layla half smiles looking to her hands, "why couldn't you of said that before i started talking to emma,"

anna frowned unpausing her game going back to playing the game, "i didn't think it would of made a difference," layla runs her fingers through her brunette hair, "it would of made a huge difference if you had told me that,"

layla bites her lip, "well it's not like i can do anything about it now," anna said to layla making layla look back to her iphone seeing emma messaging her saying she's coming back.

"uhm.. i'm just gonna go to emma's bedroom, since she's coming back now," layla said standing up coming to anna's bedroom door walking out closing the door behind her, coming downstairs turning a corner coming to emma's bedroom opening the door.

—————

layla sat on top of emma, passionately kissing the girl underneath her with her hands on emma's cheek, caressing the girl's cheeks in her hands.

emma's hands on layla's waist moving her hands underneath layla's sweatshirt touching layla's stomach, layla groans at the cold sensation of emma's hands on her stomach pulling her lips away from emma's lips.

emma smiles hearing layla groan above her, her head moving going to layla's neck, "wait.." emma said looking at layla, "be my girlfriend," she said to layla who's eyes slight widened.

"w-w-huh?"

she said to emma, who has her hands on layla's bare back underneath her sweatshirt, "layla beck my best friend, be my girlfriend,"

layla looks into emma's green eyes as her arms are still around her shoulders, "yes emma brooks mcallister, i'll be your girlfriend," layla said, emma leans into layla pressing her lips against emma's soft lips, her hand coming to the back of layla's head holding the girl close to her body.

their bodies moving together as layla holds the hem of her sweatshirt bringing it over her head, her brunette hair going up with her sweatshirt falling over her face, as she chuckles moving her hand through her hair moving it out of her way.

leaning back into emma, their lips connecting as layla was now only in her lacy bra and sweatpants, her hands coming to the hem of emma's shirt bringing it over her girlfriend's blonde hair, smiling as their eyes meet.

anna walks into emma's bedroom with karina beside her without knocking, "what do you guys want fro—oh my god," anna and karina both covered their eyes, layla moving off of emma's lap.

running her fingers through her brunette hair looking at her friends, "what?" emma asked, anna gulping covering her eyes, "um, we were just wondering if you guys wanted something to eat from postmates,"

anna said to emma and layla frowning behind her hands, wishing she was emma in the moment in the time, "no thanks," karina takes anna's hand leading them out of emma's bedroom.

karina turns to look at anna who had a frown on her face, running her hand through her blonde hair, "i know you wish that was you," anna looked at her best friend slightly biting her lip, "why couldn't i just commit to her, if i did then we would be together right now but instead she's with one of my best friends,"

anna said running her fingers through her hair again, "i love seeing her happy i do, but why couldn't it be with me?" she asked karina as her knees buckle, falling onto the floor in front of emma's bathroom door, "it's okay, it's okay.."

karina and anna now knowing that layla was standing near her girlfriend's bathroom door, wanting to go downstairs to get something to drink for her and emma, hearing the whole conversation anna and karina had.

layla frowned watching anna sniffle slightly in her best friend's arm, she caused this.. she hurt anna and know she didn't know how to fix things with anna. all she wanted was to just go back to the way things were before everything happened.