or dont text me at all

layla had been staying at her parents for about a week now, she knew sometime she'd have to go back home to los angeles and see anna to figure out if they were taking a break which layla knew she needed.

she needs to take some time away from always being in a relationship, she's never been single for over a long amount of time, since she's either seeing someone or she's officially dating them.

layla thinks with her and anna's relationship maybe they went too fast into the different stages of being in a relationship, and skipping straight to the sex since that's what they had been supposed to, not talking about their feelings.

she knew sometimes she doesn't know how to express her feelings but having it bottled in hurt her, it's not like she could always call her family since they had their own life and problems to deal with and she hated knowing that her problems were on them.

"don't text me when you're drunk, ooh.. or don't text me at all.."

layla smiles as she went through her tiktok for you page laying on her bed going through that open verse song hearing some incredible verses people had made.

she listened to one falling in love with the boy's voice knowing if he had sung her to sleep, she'd be happily sleeping since she hadn't been getting the best of sleep and always liked it better when people talk or sing to her.

____

"ooh, don't text me when you're drunk," the girl sang, "i won't text you when i'm drunk," layla sang after the girl, "ooh, or don't text me all," layla smiled, "i won't text you when i'm drunk, ooh.." the girl who made the song put her fingers up counting down to when layla started to sing her verse.

layla looked at her iphone what was held in front of her face, "i won't text you at all, ain't gotta worry about me," she smiled, "and now you spam me with calls, i guess you heard 'bout me,"

"you say don't text me when i'm drunk, but i don't drink, you don't know when you did enough like you don't think, i stay away 'cause i know that you like to start with me, i sty away 'cause you won't let me give you all of me," stacey started to clap her hands making layla hearing her clap match with the beat, "i know my place, no you won't ever give your heart to me,"

she ran a hand through her hair, "you say don't call you, tell me, baby, why callin' me? i was dumb, i was thinking' that we could be somethin', but i see you only call me when you need something," (not my lyrics, it's zalik's lyrics) but just think that layla wrote these lyrics.

she watched the tiktok back before posting it onto her main tiktok account, dropping her phone from her hand as she looked up seeing her older sister come into her bedroom, "get changed,"

layla furrowed her eyebrows at tatum's order, "why? where are we going?" tatum only smiled, "just come on, just comfy," layla furrowed her eyebrows as tatum walked out of her little sister's bedroom.

____

layla raced around the go-kart race track in front of her sister with ty further ahead compared to the two girls, layla skids moving the gear going faster around the race track.

looking up seeing the referee looking guy wave a flag showing it was their last lap, layla speeds up turning around the corners with the break, smirking as she loved the feeling of the wind hitting her go-kart outfit.

layla comes into the lane when she finished her last lap with ty taking his helmet turning back to his girlfriend's sister, "at least you beat tatum," layla chuckled as they turn their heads seeing tatum now coming into the lane stopping the engine.