tour updates

layla was on instagram live where she had been talking to 10.4 million of her followers who have came onto her live stream, layla loved going live speaking to her supporters.

she smiles looking down at the comments, seeing one mentioning about if her friend is okay, "yeah, hunter is okay, he's awake and stable," she stated smiling.

layla moved her fingers pushing a strand of her brunette hair behind her ear, "he gets out of the hospital tomorrow," she smiled wide seeing her girlfriend and her closet friends coming onto her live.

"hey bub, guys,"

she leans towards her iphone what's as placed on top of her books on her desktop requesting for anna to join her on the live, when immediately anna's face appears, "hey bubby,"

anna smiles bright when emma, sab, dev, cooper and zack pop their heads in front of anna's face, "layla!" they said making layla chuckle when she sees two of her puppies in zack and cooper's hands, "how's my babies, zack? emma?"

emma smiles, "i think i might have to steal one lele," layla shook her head, "don't even think about it," she said playfully with emma raising her hand up, "yeah, i don't think bella would like me if i did that," layla nods her head, "mm-hmm,"

"okay.. sorry, i'm getting off topic,"

layla clears her throat, "i am going on tour around europe and the United States, but if you guys have any places you want me to come and perform what's not in america or europe then dm me," anna smiled, "and i'll try to be there,"

emma looked at her ex girlfriend, "wait, you've already had your meeting?" layla nods her head, "yep, we're still planning on when i should go," emma hummed, "well, obviously i will be at every single one,"

layla chuckled, "of course, wouldn't have it any other way," layla looks to her phone where she received a notification from hunter who messaged her asking if she's coming to take him home, "uh-"

she furrowed her eyebrows, "i thought noah was taking him," she clears her throat looking at her friends and to her phone, "okay guys, i have to go but i promise i'll go on live again when i know more details about my tour, okay, bye-bye love you guys,"

she ends her instagram live after seeing everyone commenting bye and with her friends waving their hands, she grabs her phone coming downstairs putting her shoes on, getting her car keys in hand coming to her hometown car.

it wasn't any special, it was a vauxhall corsa she had gotten from her parents when she turned sixteen since she passed her driver's license unlike noah who didn't pass until his second time.

____

"hey—"

layla stopped seeing drew inside her first boyfriend's bedroom, she clears her throat to where drew and hunter both turned to where layla stood, "what-what's he doing here?"

she stepped back when drew started to come to her, "don't step any closer drew," drew rolled his eyes, "layla, what happened was like a year ago, are we actually still dragging this one?"

layla glared at drew, "you broke my heart! and you abused me what caused me to start drinking and cutting myself! who can i let that go! i have scars because of you," she looked to her first boyfriend with tears in her eyes, "you know what he did—"

hunter went to come to his ex girlfriend when layla raised her hand, "where's hannah anyways?" hunter frowned at the mention of his girlfriend, "she had to go back to her university,"

layla just looked to drew them back to hunter, "am i taking you home or is he? because i have things i need to do, dee," she said using hunter's nickname she used a lot.