you want me

layla was on her iphone as she took some photos in the peaches chat thing, she was beside madi and avani who were looking at their phones at the pictures as anna and christian were talking to dixie, bryce, noah and charli.

layla runs her fingers through her hair coming off of her tiktok account locking her phone seeing anna was already looking at her from where she stood beside christian and charli.

madi looks up seeing layla and anna smiling at each other when she puts two and two together, her mouth slightly falling open, "oh my.." layla turns to madi with her eyebrows furrowed, "what?"

madi leans into her best friend's ear talking about her and anna as anna was watching them from where she stood, blood rushed to layla's cheek at the mention of the girl she's in love with.

bryce looked at everyone as the sway boys, the hype and the triller compound all had their peaches photoshoot together, "who wants to go for dinner?"

everyone agreed to what bryce was saying, as most people wanted to go to their hotel room to get changed for dinner and layla didn't mind that, as that means more alone time with anna.

—————

"if you're feeling like you need a little bit of company, you met me at the perfect time," above her head she captioned that bit, 'me telling everyone that i'm focusing on my music right now and not looking for a relationship'.

she does a transition where she looks opposite her where anna is standing, "you want me," and she captions that part, 'girls with accents'

she then does another transition smiling, "i want you, baby," she lip synced smiling gently biting onto her bottom lip.

she captions the tiktok before positing it onto her main tiktok account, smiling locking her phone seeing anna looking at her.

"what?"

anna comes towards her ignoring what layla said, pressing her lips against layla's lips, their lips moving in sync with each other's. layla tilting her head as her hands comes to anna's cheek.

they pull back from each other when air becomes a problem, layla brings anna's body closer to hers leading them back to her double bed, anna kissed layla's lips again.

before pushing the girl back onto the bed, layla's head hitting the comforter underneath her smiling up at anna who comes on top of her straddling her waist.

layla leans up so her and anna are face to face with each other, her hand brushing back anna's hair from in front of her face kissing her again, their lips moving in sync with each other's.

they stop kissing when they hear noah and their friends standing outside of their room talking loudly, layla opens the door for their friends as they all started to come inside their hotel room.

layla looked around her friends smiling before she excused herself coming into the bathroom fixing her lipgloss that she had applied earlier on, she reapplies some more on her lips smacking them together before coming out of the bathroom.

"everyone ready?"

they all started to walk out of anna's and layla's hotel room, with anna having their hotel room keycard in layla's purse walking behind christian and curtis who were talking to each other with noah and dixie behind them.

—————

layla comes back to her and anna's hotel room on bryce's back who was slightly drunk due to the boys and himself drinking at dinner.

layla jumps down from her friend's back smiling, "thank you brycie," bryce playfully rolled his eyes as he kissed the top of layla's forehead, "goodnight layla,"

"goodnight,"

she waits for anna to come close to her who was walking with madi and christian, she said goodbye to her friends coming into her and anna's hotel room holding anna's hand in hers.

she locked their hotel room door behind her, looking down at her iphone seeing people commenting on her video she made.

happylele: this is definitely about anna

yourmom420.0: hey lele
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: you better come to la when i'm there too lo

lelelover572: girls with michigan accents
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: accents in general are just 🤌

she liked the comment wanting some of her fans to know that she liked anna's accent, especially when the said girl says 'saccer' anna comes behind layla wrapping her arms around layla's waist.

"mmm,"

layla leaned her head back against anna's shoulder feeling anna kiss at her neck, "am i sleeping in your bed tonight?" anna asked layla whilst kissing the said girl's neck, "if-if you want to,"

anna pulls back from layla smiling, "i want to," layla turns to anna making eye contact as her hands come up to anna's cheek whilst they still made eye contact.

layla wasn't backing down and neither was anna until a smirk comes over layla's features making anna look away from layla's beautiful eyes down to her lips where the smirk was.

"hahaha i won that," layla said pulling her shirt off of her head as she was just in her black laced bralette, with her beige trousers still on.

anna's blue eyes go down layla's body nervously gently biting onto her lip, "no i think i won that," layla comes closer to anna, anna biting her lip more as her eyes were on layla's tanned toned stomach.

layla lifts anna's head up shaking her head, "no i definitely won that," she said kissing anna's lips gently in hers before moving away from anna coming into their bathroom wiping off the makeup from her face with a makeup wipe.

layla comes back into her and anna's hotel room with her glasses now on her face with her hair in a messy bun dressed in her pyjamas as anna was already in hers.

anna opened up the comforter for layla who smile went wider as she jumps onto her double bed, crawling up to anna who smiles watching layla crawl to her.

she comes on top of anna's lap straddling her, her arms coming around anna's neck smiling down at the girl as their eyes met, they kept eye contact for about a minute when layla looks away feeling her cheeks flush at anna's stare.

anna chuckles bringing layla closer to her, leaning up pressing her lips against layla's lips, as they kissed slowly and passionately wasting time, layla's hand was on the back of anna's neck as they still continued to kiss.

their lips smacking together as anna rubbed the side of layla's waist comfortably, "mhm," layla pulls back from anna's lips looking down at the said girl.

about to lean in again to kiss her when she comes to lay beside anna smirking, "goodnight boon," anna let's out a breath, layla knowing that anna was now thinking about layla had just done to her.

"goodnight lele,"

layla starts to close her eyes falling asleep to the sound of people talking in the other room, layla wrapping her arms around anna's waist knowing anna loved being little spoon, or when she rubs her waist before going to sleep.

layla leans in kissing anna's cheek before laying back down onto her pillow resting her arm around anna's waist as her arm was underneath anna's t-shirt.