two days in arizona

layla stretched out her arms hearing her alarm go off, she groans leaning over turning her alarm off on her iphone rubbing at her tired eyes seeing her girlfriend now staring at her, "morning bub,"

"morning,"

anna smiled leaning in and kissing layla's warm cheek getting out of layla's king size bed, running her hand through her blonde hair stretching her arms showing the bottom of her stomach where layla stared a little too long at.

layla smiled when anna catches her eyes, "you ready to meet my parents today?" anna looked at her, "i'm kinda nervous but it'll be okay, right?" layla nods her head coming to where anna stood, "everything is gonna be okay.."

anna let's out a breath nodding her head, "okay," they do their morning routine before they get their suitcases coming downstairs to where noah stood smiling, "morning,"

layla looked at her brother, "morning mr thick neck," noah chuckled embracing his sister in his arms, "let's go and take you to the airport," anna smiled at noah who gave his sister's girlfriend a side hug.

"let's go!"

layla shushed her brother remembering her friends were still around, like mads, christian, will (christian's twin brother), zack, emma and sab slept around last night.

—————

layla stretched her arms out when she sees her sister's boyfriend ty park his car in front of layla and anna who smiled, "hey ty," layla hugged her sister's boyfriend smiling, "hey lay, i missed you,"

layla chuckled, "i missed you and everyone else," ty smiled looking over layla's shoulder seeing layla's girlfriend, "hi, i'm ty, i'm tatum's boyfriend,"

anna nods her head, "layla talks a lot about you guys," she said to her girlfriend's sister's boyfriend, "hopefully all good stuff," layla smiled from beside anna.

layla ran her hand through her hair, "let's go," she takes her girlfriends hand after ty embraced anna in his arms, they get into ty's car with ty and anna talking to each other with layla smiling at her girlfriend interacting with one part of her family.

"you excited to see your mom, lay?"

layla nods her head, "i haven't seen mama for so long," ty chuckled, "you know that she's so proud of you and noah, for doing something that you guys love and make a career out of it," layla smiled hearing that from ty's mouth, "and she and your dad has also been waiting to meet anna in person,"

anna smiled, "i can't wait to meet them," layla smiled shyly at anna who looked back to her girlfriend smiling, "you're gonna be okay,"

ty parks his car into the driveway of the beck household when amy and john beck come outside along with tatum and haley seeing their little sister along with layla's girlfriend, "oh, my god!"

amy's hands come to her mouth in shock seeing her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend standing there, "hi mama," layla said smiling to her mother who immediately opened her arms embracing her daughter, "hi honey,"

amy hugged layla in her arms with her hand on her daughter's head missing her daughter who hadn't come to arizona since her birthday weekend, tatum and haley introduced themselves to anna talking to their sister's girlfriend.

"hi dad,"

john beck embraced his daughter in his arms, with layla's head coming onto her father's shoulder with amy hugging her daughter's girlfriend, "hi sweetie, i'm amy,"

anna smiled hugging amy back with ty recording them for layla's youtube video who had been filming since this morning.

"ah, so you're the anna who makes my layla happy," anna immediately smiled at layla's father, her nerves showing until layla interwined her hand with anna's hand, "dad, this is anna, anna bub, my dad john,"