Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    "Using guerrilla tactics, Ling Jiuheng opened the space crack, and with my map function, we recovered our mental power and attacked the remaining Zerg."

    Lin Li's face was heavy: "No matter what, we must not let so many Zerg go out alive! "

    As for Ling Jiuheng's dimensional upgrade test, to a certain extent, Lin Shizhen has verified a part of the authenticity, but the truth is not what you remember... I believe we will have the answer after we wipe out all these Zerg races." "

    "Listen to you, captain!" No one objected.

    As for Lin Shizhen's team... we can only let them seek more happiness for themselves.

    ...

    After everyone in the Chaos Star Region was besieged by the Zerg for a period of time, each Star Region finally realized that something was wrong with the Chaos Star Region.

    At this time, every star field found that their people stopped handing in supplies, not for a day or two, but lost contact for a long time.

    Several star regions couldn't sit still. At first, they thought that the people in their own star region were attacked by others.

    But after getting to know each other, I found out that now all those who entered the Chaos Star Territory have stopped contacting the outside world.

    This major change disturbed people's hearts. Could it be that something happened in Chaos Star Territory that they didn't know about?

    Several star fields with wrong intuition have sent representatives to the southern star field to discuss, they want to find out what happened!

    And General Ling was on the list of this trip, he frowned tightly, not daring to think about the possibility that he was the least willing to admit.

    The little old man was also on this trip, and his expression was rare.

    He raised his eyelids and glanced at General Ling. At this time, he was the only one who could discuss with him, and he sighed: "You said, nothing will happen to them, right? There is no response for so long, this is in the history of Chaos Star Territory. It's something that never happened!"

    General Ling shook his head, then glared at him, "What nonsense!"

    But he didn't know what happened, and he couldn't give a reason to refute it.

    "I hope that the Southern Star Region can understand more than us, otherwise this is too passive!" The little old man stopped talking after saying this.

    He remembered that he had looked down on the Sunlight team before, because they hadn't handed in the supplies for so long, and most of them had nothing to do.

    But who knew that the daylight team was just the beginning, other teams also submitted less and less, and finally stopped completely.

    He couldn't help but slap himself and call you a crow mouth!

    Just when everyone went to the Southern Star Territory with an uneasy mood in hopes of getting the truth, the person in charge of the Southern Star Territory was also at a loss.

    But they do have information that others don't know... That is, the ace Edward of the Southern Star Region is dead!

    This news was too outrageous, and when they got it, they immediately blocked it completely, so it didn't spread.

    But the person in charge is still ashen. Edward was trained by him, and he knows how much he is capable. So... who killed Edward?

    Will he be related to the mutation of Chaos Star Field?