Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    "Oh my God, how can so many Zerg appear at the same time!" Yu Zhi shouted, thinking that after running to the safe area, he was only facing the siege of other teams.

    The truth, however, is an endless swarm of bugs.

    Ju Yang said calmly at the moment: "It should be because the map is shrinking, and the Zerg are gathered together, so it looks like a wave of insects."

    "Actually, it is not really an endless wave of insects, just like we were in the periphery before, The wiped out Zerg will not be reborn in a short time."

    "In a short time?!" Hearing this Yu Zhi felt his scalp tingle, "Could it be reborn again?!"

    At this time, Lin Li also looked solemn," Ju Yang said That's right, that's what I thought too. Look at the map in your mind, with the data of the candidates and the number of Zerg."

    "The total number of Zerg has been knocked down by everyone before, but after the safety zone was re-determined just now, the total number It's back to the previous level."

    Lin Li slowly exercised her mental power, if she wanted to keep a low profile before, now it seems that she has to work hard.

    "If I'm not mistaken, the safe zone will continue to shrink after a while, and each shrink will bring the dead Zerg back to life," she continued.

    "That is, before the game is over, we either choose to fight to the last minute. , or...to completely destroy all the Zerg, this is the final answer to the customs clearance." Yu

    Yi was shocked when she heard the whole person, she stared blankly at the Zerg who were rushing, every bug was her More than ten times the size, the sharp mouthparts reflected a bright light like a sharp knife.

    "Xiaoyi, are you afraid?" Lin Li asked softly.

    "Li... Sister Li." Yu Yi stammered, is she afraid? Of course she is afraid, but can she step back?

    "You are the youngest child in our team, you can hide behind us, we will protect you." Lin Li said unbearably, looking at Yu Yi's pale face.

    "Not afraid! Xiaoyi is not afraid! Xiaoyi will fight with his brothers and sisters!" Yu Yi shouted loudly.

    "Okay, then let's go together and kill it without leaving a piece of armor!" Lin Li said with a smile.

    She seemed to see her previous self in Xiaoyi. If there were no Zerg, just like on Earth, what a happy little girl she would be.

    However, now, she must face the Zerg head-on, use her own mental power to fight the Zerg, and there is no way out, then she must ignite the will to win!

    There must be absolutely no fear of the Zerg.

    The critical strike rate in the simulator was quadrupled by Lin Li for the first time, and the duration was only twenty minutes.

    I saw that all members of the sunlight team were temporarily mentioned B-level mental strength.

    Everyone has transformed into their own spiritual manifestations.

    In addition to making the sickle gigantic, Yu Zhi even summoned the phantom of the general. The figure in mid-air was full of blood and evil spirit, and the strength of his mental strength was B-level as well as Yu Zhi!

    This is a direct addition of a powerful combat power!

    Yu Zhi felt that his whole body was full of power, and every time he was boosted by the captain, it was a very wonderful experience, and he couldn't help but miss his powerful spiritual power.