Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    [Ding~ The game is loaded, and the spirit body is about to be released. I wish you all a smooth survival~]

    With a prompt, all the candidates were instantly released into the map.

    Desolate Star, one of the most famous battles in interstellar history.

    The terrain here is steep, steep cliffs and huge pits can be seen at any time, the sky is gray, and the howling wind is like the whimpering of evil spirits, and the eyes are full of desolation.

    Seeing such a map, the Sunlight Squad deeply understands that this will be an extremely difficult battle, with not only dangers from the map itself, but also threats from competitors.

    【Ding! All candidates have been placed, and the test officially begins! ]

    With a reminder, a huge display screen was suddenly projected over the barren star.

    Everyone was shocked when they saw the contents of the screen.

    Occupying 90% of the screen is the Desolate Star map, and the location of all the candidates is marked on it. The location does not distinguish between names. As long as there is someone, a black dot will be displayed.

    On the far right side of the screen is the leaderboard, which means that the exam process will mark the positions of all candidates and their rankings in real time.

    Seeing this scene, the intention behind this exam is clear: cooperation.

    Whoever can get an overwhelming advantage by combining vertical and horizontal cooperation at the beginning, who is lucky enough to meet his teammates first, can unilaterally slaughter a team with a stronger and stronger team or a team with a smaller number of people.

    Five to five may not win you, so what about ten to five and one hundred to five?

    Those teams who want to find a place to hide secretly can be seen at a glance on the barren star map.

    There are also teams that want to do sneak attacks, and they can be marked on the map before they get close.

    On the contrary, these bright and upright teams are able to meet gods and kill gods unscrupulously, and kill Buddhas when they meet Buddhas.

    This also sank the Sunlight team. If the 1213 team and their teammates can meet smoothly, then they will face the big team sooner or later.

    And the original strategy of roaming and attacking did not work.

    But...is this the real exam question?

    ...

    Radiance Hospital.

    Calvin looked at the lonely Sunlight team on the screen and was very satisfied with his plan.

    The team in the exam room that thought they had read through the exam questions had already moved. Ma Lun and others were even more surprised after listening to the exam room broadcast, and quickly hurried towards the nearest black dot.

    "It's not worth my effort."

    Calvin gritted his teeth at Lin Li and the others.

    In order to make the Sunlight Team a complete failure, he secretly contacted his former teammates who had successfully replaced the 1213 college places, and spent huge sums of money to buy them off to besiege the Sunlight Team.

    In order to be safe, he also placed an order on the dark list, thinking of that man who was terrifying all over his body, it would definitely make Lin Li and the others collapse completely.