Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Her tone was light, and she didn't care what kind of shock this sentence would bring to people.

    It's actually a worm mother!

    For a moment, Lin Li didn't seem to be able to tell whether this was an exam or reality. How could a character virtualized with mental power have such a vivid expression and behavior?

    She looked at the simulator in her mind, the position of the woman in front of her, which had become a Zerg logo, and her face as an avatar.

    And the rank... is exactly S rank!

    The worst is happening step by step as she expected.

    Lin Li asked with difficulty, "So, where did Teacher Huai go?"

    Hearing such a naive question, Rose Threvi giggled, and even this kind of behavior was strangely attractive.

    Her moist black eyes looked straight at Lin Li, "Mr. Huai? It never existed!"

    Lin Li looked at the woman in front of her in shock. What does it mean to never exist?

    She felt like her heart was about to come out, why was her intuition so wrong?

    Is this really an exam? !

    According to the exam, Mr. Huai really does not exist, she is just an NPC, and Rose thaway is right.

    But why would she say that? Isn't she an NPC herself?

    Lin Li thought he had guessed the truth of the matter, but the truth was even more confusing.

    "Captain, this is not right!" Yu Zhi said on the simulator's team channel.

    "Why do I feel that this woman is so dangerous, the kind of danger with tingling scalp!"

    "Of course something is wrong, because this is a real Zerg!" Ju Yang replied heavily.

    Others may not be able to tell the difference between the Zerg in the exam and the real Zerg because they have never actually seen it.

    But Ju Yang...he was born from the Zerg battlefield.

    When he saw Rosethaway's first glance, he was stunned in place.

    There are real Zerg in the exam!

    "What? Ju Yang, you're not lying to me! Isn't this an exam?" Yu Zhi shouted frantically.

    What a joke, this is the intermediate field of the Federal Spiritual Power Competition, and the Zerg can still come here? It is estimated that the Federation is not far from extinction!

    Just when Yu Zhi was frantically swiping the screen, Ling Jiuheng also said: "This is the real Zerg, or even... the real, S-class insect mother."

    As soon as the voice fell, the Sunlight team felt a huge pressure. From Rosethaway.

    She looked aggrieved and complained: "Oh, why didn't you speak for so long? I don't like dumb people, or... What are you discussing?" The

    tone of voice changed in the second half of the sentence.

    "Damn! A worm is actually acting like a human being here!" Yu Zhi finally accepted the reality and complained on the team channel.

    When he thought that the woman in front of him was actually a worm, still twisting his body and acting like a spoiled child, he felt like he was going to spit out the overnight meal!