Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Lin Li was silent, bad luck only picks the poor, and Yu Zhi's situation is only a cold to those who have status.

    For Yu Zhi, it was the collapse of the whole family.

    "Speaking of which, I'm also a little puzzled by the current situation of classmate Lin Li." Wang Yang shook his head again and again, "It stands to reason that you should have F-level mental power now, but I clearly felt that you had C-level mental power just now?

    " How should I explain it?

    Lin Li cleared his throat, "It's like this, teacher, my mental power may not be over yet, and sometimes it doesn't."

    Wang Yang was silent, is he taking him as a three-year-old child? Who can control mental violence like this? !

    "Three months later will be the Federal University Spiritual Power Competition. The school will hold a trial in advance. The final champion will represent the Federal University 1212 in the Junk Star Regional Competition. This is a good opportunity. I look forward to your performance!"

    After Lin Li left , the other teachers rushed into the classroom when they saw Lin Li's figure disappear.

    "Didn't the school transfer record say that Lin Li was an F-class? How did the mental power of C-class burst out? What's going on, old man!

    " Level!"

    "You're talking, old man! But you're anxious for me!"

    Looking at these impatient teachers, old man smiled and showed his big white teeth, slowly poured a cup of tea and took a sip, then sat down and said: " Look at you teachers, you are not reserved at all!"

    ...Is this a matter of restraint?

    This catches up with the top ten unsolved mysteries in the interstellar space!

    Besides, when Lin Li went out just now, his mental strength was very stable, and there was no sign of rioting at all. If they hadn't seen it with their own eyes, no one would have believed it!

    Wang Yang didn't ask the truth about Lin Li, but it didn't prevent him from pretending to know the truth, and saying what Lin Li said exactly: "Student Lin said that she is still in the riot period, and this is the The reason."

    Everyone's face was flushed with anger, and Lao Wang is still talking nonsense.

    "Old Wang! You you... Isn't this nonsense!" It

    's better for everyone to hold their breath together. Seeing that these teachers are as speechless as himself, Lao Wang actually feels relieved!

    In the follow-up, no matter how coercive and enticing everyone was, there was no answer.

    Only the principal's desk had information about Lin Li before. Wang Yang had a good relationship with the principal and was one of the people who knew Lin Li's background.

    "Principal, it looks like this kid still has a lot of secrets, do we want to report it?" Wang Yang asked.

    "There are still three months until the Commonwealth School Competition. If we haven't won the Pole Star this time, do you know what will happen?" After the principal said this, he let out a long sigh.

    The federated learning competition not only gives students a chance to soar to the sky, but also allows schools to obtain more educational resources from the federation. The reason why they are named 1212 is the ranking of all federated learning.     However, the Commonwealth School 1212 has not been awarded a mid-pole star for almost 10 years. It has already caused great dissatisfaction with the latter schools, and now the pressure is on the principal.     "What do you mean...Lin Li is a secret weapon? But if the Lin family is investigated later..." Wang Yang clearly understood the principal, but this was likely to go to the Lin family. Thinking of this, his face was wrinkled.     "Just do it, I will bear all the consequences." The principal made the final decision.     The Lin family... If the Federal School 1212 can keep its current position or even a step closer, he is willing to take it all!     Don't let the school ruin it by your own hands!     ...